Breakfast and printer shopping.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
After taking Harley dog outside to do her business, during which I had to yell at her three times not to chase the squirrels. I made breakfast. Nothing fancy or exciting today. Just a bagel with cream cheese for me, and a rib bone from last nights dinner for her. I also refilled her kibble bowl, which she had little interest in when she saw the bone. Haha. Even though I made a list of things I wanted to do this morning, I got distracted after looking at one of my favorite couponing websites. I have been meaning to get a printer for awhile now, so that I could start printing coupons again. So that's what I'm doing now, looking at how much I need to invest in a printer in order to get the most out of in to print coupons. Photo is courtesy of bing images.
@wolfgirl569 (4949)
• Marion, Ohio
Have fun shopping. I recently bought a wireless printer because I was tired of taking my laptop to plug it in.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
What kind did you get?
• Marion, Ohio
@thislittlepennyearns I bought the cannon. It seem to work well.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@wolfgirl569 I think that the brand I was looking at.
Most of the companies have cheap printers for sale, but they get you with the high price of ink.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Refillable cartridges are a popular thing now
That reminds me I have to get my computer back online, it has been offline for unknown reasons for awhile. I guess I will play with that today. Good Luck with your endeavors.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Did you figure it out
@moffittjc (43141)
• Gainesville, Florida
Why don't you use ibotta so you don't have to print and cut coupons?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I can use both! We accept coupons at work! I'm all about saving money wherever possible.
@moffittjc (43141)
• Gainesville, Florida
@thislittlepennyearns Oh, that's cool! I don't print and cut coupons anymore, but I will use my phone for ibotta, Checkout51 and SavingStar. Sometimes, all three will have a coupon for the same product, so I buy it once and collect three times on it! lol
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@moffittjc how does saving star work?
You mean they don't have printers for a buck at Dollar Tree?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Haha. Nope.
@thislittlepennyearns Sure they do. You can get pens for a buck and then write down copies. Dollar pen plus hand equals printer.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@JohnRoberts well that doesn't work in this instance
I hope you find a good printer that does not cost too much. I mostly use the coupons that come in the mail with the sale papers. I never thought to look online for them. Do they have a wide variety of them?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
There are many different places to look for them online.
@thislittlepennyearns I will have to look, but first must have my sister look at why my printer won't work? Do they have a variety of items as I find the ones that come in the mail are mostly beauty products and pet food? But there are never cat food coupons for the one i buy. I won't change brands o him according to coupons.
Nice. I never got into couponing. Whats a good site for beginners?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
It depends on where you shop. iheartthemart.com is good for Walmart. Coupons.com. there are tons.
• Preston, England
hope you get a suitable printer
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Thank you!
@caopaopao (8708)
Hope you can get your printer soon. Have a nice day.