Today was a very good day.

I followed what I was reading on google about carbs and sleeping. it was nice to not have a nap today. It's so so refreshing to be up for a while. it's winding down at 9 pm and I am ready for my back to rest on the bed. I am sure it will be out for the count time after that. How was your day? I am hoping it was good. I will wait to hear from you. take it easy.
@caopaopao (5521)
Glad to know that you had a good day. Good night and have a nice dream.
@MsBooklover (3792)
I am so sleepy that I wish I had taken a nap today.
Then if it's possible go get in your bed. It's ok.
@sharon6345 Thanks! On my way.
@Jessabuma (13435)
• Baguio, Philippines
Hello! It's good to hear you had a good day.. I had a good day today also though I didn't sleep well last night..
I hope you get a better sleep tonight even though it should be daytime Where You Are .take care
@Jessabuma (13435)
• Baguio, Philippines
@sharon6345 thanks , take care too
I had a productive day so it was good.
That is very good for you John.
You do need to share your secret about carbs and sleeping please :) I love the days where i have enough energy to skip a nap!
Well basically it says that I needed to eat I actually forgot right now. Okay basically search carb intolerance. It says not to eat potatoes not to eat corn it sugar. But basically I needed to eat less carbs and add a little protein even if it's just a piece of cheese and some cold cuts. I read on another page that I needed to add some omega-3. When I search the omega-3 I found hemp oil. I checked the hemp oil in my kitchen and today was the first day I took three. One serving which was 3 pills a day. So today was my first day not having that nap or that tired feeling. It's after 9 now and I'm in my bed even though I'm yawning I'm still Wide Awake. So I will be buying more hemp oil next week and I bought some cold cuts today to have a slice every time I eat carbs. Most people eat more meat than I do so you might already be eating carbs and protein together.
My morning was nice, but my afternoon stressful.
I worked hard this evening. Mowing grass.