Do you think it is right to keep wild animals in captivity all there life?

@RodrickH (8675)
China
No, I believe wild animals should stay and live in wild. Do you think it is right to keep wild animals in captivity all there life?
@Jessabuma (27544)
• Baguio, Philippines
No , I believe wild animals should stay in wild also.. because that's their home or habitat.
@RodrickH (8675)
I agree, can't believe some will keep them in captivity
@Jessabuma (27544)
• Baguio, Philippines
@RodrickH yes that's true
@caopaopao (8568)
Living in the wild is the best choice for wild animals.I always believe that.
@RodrickH (8675)
That's true
@Sreekala (22879)
It is not the right thing to do. I won't do it.
@aureliah (16042)
No it is not right. They should be left in the wild for sometime
• Peoria, Arizona
It depends. If a species is vulnerable or endangered they should be kept in captivity to help build up the population. If the species is at risk they should be kept in conservations instead of zoos and others if hurt they should be kept at sanctuaries with little human contact and then eventually put back into the wild. If the animal is healthy and do not meet anything above and are also not needed for scientific discoveries, then yes they should be kept wild.
@id_peace (6929)
Yes so long as they are given the right type of environment. Singapore zoos are able to emulate such environment for them
@mlgen1037 (29644)
• Manila, Philippines
Nope. Humans are psychos they think it is better to keep animals in captivity when that is in fact not they were created for.