Which gender has more benefits?

Pixabay
Russian Federation
Hello, everyone! In my area, there is an opinion that it is much easier for females to get a well-paid job and other benefits from the society. We look attractive and intelligent, we are more responsible than men, that is why here many people are sure that there are much more opportunities open for women than men. At the same time, many organizations pay bigger salaries to men than women. I think that every person is responsible for his/her place in the society regardless his gender. If you have a good reputation and skills, you can achieve anything. Do you agree? What is the current situation in your place? Do you believe that it depends on a person which opportunities he/she gets in life? Or are there any serious external factors?
@Sreekala (23716)
It is true people prefer girls than boys because they sit in one place and do their works. I am not saying boys are bad but this is a general impression.
• Bucharest, Romania
well I tend to agree with the fact that people are more inclined to trust women more than men.
• Uzbekistan
This is not a topic for 'opinions'. I would like to see statistics which prove the claim that more women than men are hired for well-paid jobs. You should also mention which country/countries you're talking about. I checked some statistics and found that this is not true.
PayScale researched the gender gap in pay and discovered surprising facts about lifetime earnings for men and women.
• Russian Federation
I do believe that it is an opinion since I have not claimed that "more women than men are hired for well-paid jobs," but some people believe that it is much easier for females to get a well-paid job and other benefits from the society. Among them are my colleagues, teachers from the university. And yes, here many organizations pay bigger salaries to men than women. I have mentioned that it is in my area, and it means Russia, as not many people here know Rostov-on-Don
• Uzbekistan
@MashaVickina Have you got a theory why many Russians believe this?
• Russian Federation
@MALUSE Yes, I can assume that more and more young men refuse to develop their cognitive skills, they do not read enough and are not able to use an appropriate verbal style for communication. Young women are more punctual, they are ready to offer a good service
@MashaVickina It should be on an equal footing but sorry I still say men get more than women no matter how hard women try to be equals.
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
To be honest, here in the Philippines, women have more benefits and privileges than men. Women are given more priority than men.
@aureliah (18857)
• Kenya
Each gender is favored in some way but when you look at things close, men tend to be more favored.
@chavezrmc (5777)
I think it is depending on what kind of job you mean. But mostly now we are trying to balance things between male and female. There should be no discrimination and we must adhere to Gender equality at all times.