Bill Cosby guilty of drugging and sexually assaulting women.

Prairieville, Louisiana
This guy was once America’s dad and nobody wanted to believe he had did the assaults to all the women.Nothing happened at the first trial so he had a trial yesterday.He could get a 10 year prison sentence and fine for each count.The scumbag and sicko will die in prison and burn in hell.
How the mighty have fallen.
• Prairieville, Louisiana
Good response.
yes it is a shame there.No need of t his.All the wealth that he has and need to go screwing around
• Prairieville, Louisiana
I don’t think he has morals.I don’t have his wealth and I don’t screw around.
@workathomefan Not sure why people are not satisfied with their wealth. Beside I never liked him.He has that seedy look or evil look in his eye
I loved The Cosby Show as a child. I didn't want to think he was guilty, but as so many women came forward it was undeniable.
@LeaPea2417 (20461)
• Toccoa, Georgia
It is sad what happened.
@Namelesss (1378)
I'm still ambivalent about this whole case. Admittedly I have not kept up with it so could change my mind. But right now my thoughts still go to this - These were grown women, shouldn't they also bear some major responsibility for their actions. I mean surely they got something out of it. But I do not say that to excuse him. I'll let God decide whether he should burn in hell, that is not my call.
@mandala100 (43602)
@workathomefan That's a bad news indeed and I hope that justice will be done in this case my friend.