Fantasy Friday - You are a super hero

@lynnief (1248)
Australia
Haven't been around much this week, because I have been very busy. But I'm here in time for Fantasy Friday, our little imagination stretching exercise. Today we are all going to be super heroes, but we are each allowed only ONE super power. Which one are you going to choose? My first thought was that I would like the power to become invisible. I've often said I would like to be "a fly on the wall" in certain situations - to be able to observe without being seen. However, on thinking about it, I would be willing to forsake my invisibility super power for one I think would be even better: the ability to make time stand still, or even go backwards. With so many things that need doing, it would be really, REALLY nice to have an unlimited amount of time to do them in - and to be able to go back and fix the mistakes I made because I was rushing to get things done. So, what super power do you want? and why?
I don't think I'd like to be invisible. I might hear something I'd rather not.
@lynnief (1248)
So what super power would you like?
@lynnief I knew you were going to ask me that! Being able to fly would be pretty good.
@lynnief (1248)
@JudyEv Yes, it would be neat.
@Jessabuma (33168)
• Baguio, Philippines
I would love the power to fly , so that I can travel around the world without spending a single penny.
@lynnief (1248)
That would be great, too.
@Jessabuma (33168)
• Baguio, Philippines
@lynnief hehehe!!! Yes that's right