April is ending.

Courtesy pixabay
@Paradon (1407)
Pattaya, Thailand
April is almost over now and May should be pretty much uneventful. There are only a few holidays coming up. The first, like most of the world is Labor Day on May 1st. It is a National holiday so there will be parades and some minor festivities. On the 14th is Royal Ploughing Ceremony which special rice is planted in the hopes for a good crop. And on the 29th is Visakha Bucha Day which is the most important Buddhist Holiday around the world. It commemorates the birth, enlightenment, and death of the Buddha.
@ConVolines (1452)
No, no. May is going to be very eventful. Maybe not for public holidays, but as far as the biggest scandals of our lives are concerned, it will be April on steroids.
@Paradon (1407)
• Pattaya, Thailand
Interesting. Can you please explain these scandals?
@Paradon Oh my god! Which ones? Benghazi? Haiti? IRS targeting scandal? Hillary Clinton's 33,000 deleted emails which had been subpoenaed? Obama administration wiping hard-drives with BleachBit? The treasonous FBI lovers' 50,000 missing texts? Muslim Brotherhood infiltration of the previous White House? Attempted coup of the Trump presidency? Pedogate? Other's I haven't mentioned?
@Paradon (1407)
• Pattaya, Thailand
@ConVolines We all have a right to our opinions but I think you are off on a conspiracy tangent.
@kepweng (13394)
hope your April is Good
@Paradon (1407)
• Pattaya, Thailand
thank you
Sounds eventful to me though! Do you "celebrate" on these holidays? April was plenty busy here, but for us I think May will be just as nuts. School is coming to an end for the kids soon - so that's why.
@Paradon (1407)
• Pattaya, Thailand
No, I will most likely stay home. Rainy season is here now and I don't much feel like drowning! LOL Happy time for the kids!
Yeah 1st May is celebrated all over, but i will be office on that day as well Do you have any more plans for May ?
@Paradon (1407)
• Pattaya, Thailand
Not really. Just taking it easy. Sorry you have to be at work on Labor day.
We stop dating April and start dating May.
• Eldoret, Kenya
Wow that is great information my friend. Thank you!!