Went to see Avengers: Infinity War yesterday...

Staten Island, New York
The new Avengers movie Avengers: Infinity War came out yesterday where I live. I went with my husband to a theater by my house in hopes to catch the 8:30 showing. We got to the theater parking lot but there was no empty spot available. We figured everyone was probably there for this movie. I went to the theater to check if there were any empty seats. The 8:30 show was sold out. I checked all the other available times but either there were no empty seats or the few available ones were right next to the screen, which I didn't want. This was crazy. I've never seen anything like this at this theater before. It seemed like we were not going to see this movie yesterday, which I was bummed about. But then I decided to see if there were any available seats at a different theater in our area. I thought it might be sold out there too but I hoped that wasn't the case. Based on the Fandango app it seemed like there were seats available and for different time slots, so we decided to go there. When we got to the theater, the parking lot seemed full and I wasn't sure if we'd be able to park. However, while I went to get tickets, my husband saw someone walking toward their car and got himself a parking spot. I ended up getting tickets for the 9:30 show. I thought the theater would be full but there were plenty of empty seats. Perhaps that other theater is more popular. Or maybe it's the fact that this movie theater has bigger rooms and that's why the showings were not sold out... Have you seen this movie yet?
I've seen the movie last Thursday and I was entertained.
No I am hoping to see it soon though.
I thought the last Avengers movie was poor so I am hesitant about this one.
• Staten Island, New York
I don't remember the last one but loved this one.
@dragon54u (31636)
I don't go to theaters anymore, especially here with all the bed bug problems. I'll wait till it comes to Netflix or Hulu. But have you seen this parody? It's hilarious!!
Jimmy Fallon pulled off the most ambitious crossover event yet when he assembled the cast of Avengers: Infinity War to sing a familiar tune
• Staten Island, New York
I have not seen this...
@nela13 (7729)
• Portugal
Glad that you got the tickets, did you like the movie?
• Staten Island, New York
I did! It was awesome!