Fast food destroys us?

Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Why do we eat so much fast food? Why do we like fast food? How healthy would we be with such fast food?
I think it is wise to avoid fast food the majority of the time. I suppose to save time, people prefer fast food over cooking food.
• Cluj-Napoca, Romania
time savings, less health
Agree.. Here it is like a trend to not to cook on weekends evening..
@Icydoll (19137)
We need to avoid fast foods..due to busy lifestyle people attracted towards it..but it's not at all good..
• Cluj-Napoca, Romania
true
@KrauseHome (35035)
Fast food is easy in a pinch. When someone is running late it is quick. But it is not always the best depending on your food choice. Eating it all the time in unhealthy and fattening
@SAM774 (3726)
Fast food are tasty.... and healthy foods are mostly taste less
@porwest (4844)
Anything in excess, even healthy food, is not good for us. Moderation is key.
• New Baltimore, Michigan
Fast food is delicious, and also cheap....those are the 2 things that get people hooked. Plus, I'm convinced they really are putting something special in their diet cokes to get people even more addicted. Unfortunately, fast food is easily killing so many people when it comes to the heart and arteries alone/cholesterol buildup and excess weight around the midsection (and heart!) So I just take the bun off the cheeseburger, and eat only half the french fries. But I pound the diet coke, I'll admit that. I love that diet coke.
I like it maybe because of the same reason of others... I love fatty food. Heheheh... Though yes it is not healthy, but eating it once in a while is good, but not all the time. I am so fortunate that my mom love to cook healthy food for us everyday. God bless.
@wongchoiyee (7348)
I eat 2-3 times a week. Going to cut it off soon. Not good.
@stapllotik (1044)
We should eat it in moderation. Take for the filling inside the burger for instance. They are stored in a frozen container for months. Frozen food has various impact on health. Also there are many chemicals within Fast Food which can causes diseases in humans.
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky.
@aninditasen (1687)
• Raurkela, India
Fast foods are harmful but it's irresistible too.
May be because of the fast life and our taste buds and easy availability..
@Itspaul (100)
fastfood is not good to health. therefore go for the healthy foods. like vegetables, fruits, fresh milk.
It is no doubt that these food are delicious I think it is alright that you don't often eat it.
@mlgen1037 (29644)
• Manila, Philippines
I do not eat much fast foods as they can really be unhealthy. I got sick for eating one week straight of fast foods.
@HannahD (124)
Fast food is destroys us, but we still like to eat them.
@id_peace (6929)
In a way yes, fast food kills the way we eat when compared to our parents
@ivanituut (1937)
I love to eat on fast food so much often but now i limit myself whether i will it or not
• Bridgton, Maine
It should be noted that a lot of fast food restaurants nowadays offer a section of their menu that is healthy foods.
• Jamaica
So I personally do not eat much fast food. But I do it rewardingly. I mean these things are tasty they appeal to the sight, smell, taste, feel and hearing senses, like literally. Who doesn't eat fast food? Maybe the only reason I would say that they bad for our health is because of the chemicals being used to prepare and preserve them.