I felt bad when i can't respond to all my notifications, do you feel the same?

@chavezrmc (5777)
I was in Mylot yesterday but too busy to do responses, i can read and respond to a few, once in a while, can't help it lol but that's all i can do. Have relatives visiting me and need to attend to them. I was trying last night to interact and do reply to everyone but was so tired. I retire to bed early now its Saturday hope i can Mylot more.
@mandala100 (50355)
@chavezrmc Yes my friend and I feel the same way too and that's the reason why I cleared all my notification the last time.
@chavezrmc (5777)
@mandala100 it took a lot of my time actually. hehehe but its okay i enjoyed reading it all
@mandala100 (50355)
@chavezrmc That's so good to know my friend.
I have been very busy the last two days. I tried to go through my notifications during the few moments I was free.
@chavezrmc (5777)
@LadyDuck, i was busy too yesterday but today i am planning to stay longer but my network provider has a problem. It was all over the country, now seems working, hope so.
@chavezrmc I have a couple of free hours, later there are things I need to do.
@chavezrmc (5777)
@LadyDuck that would be okay Anna, we have to be in the real world too hihihi happy to connect with you when you're here.
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
Good morning, my dear friend. I do too when I feel that I have too much notifications and I cannot accommodate all at once since I am doing other things too.
@chavezrmc (5777)
@mlgen1037 good morning Louise, glad to be here again lol. Last night i thought i can stay longer but was not possible. anyway i am hoping we can have more interaction when here. Let's enjoy while we are here.
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
@chavezrmc Was it because of internet connection? But we are here and I am sure we will get to talk more today. Will just be here, Emerald.
@chavezrmc (5777)
@mlgen1037 I'm tired of waiting when connection gets real slow. That's the time need to stop. I felt my time was wasted.
@mayka123 (10806)
I too do not like it when I am not able to respond to all my discussions. Since I have a full time job its very rare that I get a chance to come on this site. Usually just on weekends when I have no plans of going out anywhere.
@chavezrmc (5777)
@myka123 i make it a point to be in mylot when home. While doing the usual chores at home i mylot in between and i can update my notifications/interactions. But most of the time my connection is slow.
You can't worry about it. This is just an online activity certainly nowhere near as important as real life.
@chavezrmc (5777)
@JohnRoberts I understand that, I just felt somewhat I am responsible for my post and responses and need to give back the favor to everyone interacting with me.
@Bhebelen14 (5206)
Same here, and trying my best to respond all of them as soon as possible.
@chavezrmc (5777)
@Bhebelen14 yes i guess i do most of my responding to all my notifications i somewhat feel i need to do so.
@Shivram59 (5288)
@chavezrmc Yes,I'm feeling lazy today,but have somehow managed to respond to all my notifications.
@chavezrmc (5777)
@Shivram59 We all do sometimes. it is not just easy to go on when we don't feel like it. But at least we are trying.
@Shivram59 (5288)
@chavezrmc Exactly.And that's what we can do in such situations.
I think there is nothing wrong on my side. I hope it is just a glitch.
@chavezrmc (5777)
@Shavkat i have known earlier that there was really a problem with my network provider. I am hoping it will be okay
@chavezrmc I got it. That's the reason why. I also sometimes feel in rage if the ISP has a problem.
@vivospidy (185)
• Lucknow, India
yes i feel same as you
@chavezrmc (5777)
@vivospidy good to hear that, it's always good to return the favor.
• Lucknow, India
@chavezrmc ya you are right
@kepweng (18505)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
do u have a Offline real job??
@chavezrmc (5777)
@kepweng yes but I want to have additional income
@Icydoll (24497)
It do happens with all my dear friend..don't feel bad about it...hope you can spend more time today
@chavezrmc (5777)
@lcydoll, i am trying to. The whole day my network provider was down. Only a few hours that i was able to be online. don't have communication with family and friends too. I am hoping it will be okay.
@aureliah (18380)
• Kenya
I always feel the same but I try my best to respond
@chavezrmc (5777)
@aureliah likewise my friend.
@id_peace (7635)
Will just try my best as much as possible but it may not be quite possible when my topics grows. I will project it to grow to at least 1,000 by the end of the year.
@chavezrmc (5777)
@id_peace good luck my friend.
@Paradon (2080)
• Pattaya, Thailand
I am trying today to clear up. Sometimes I just run out of time.
@chavezrmc (5777)
@Paradon, exactly, it is actually time consuming especially when there's one coming after another. But i would love to give my best to whatever discussion i am in