Bullet holes and bloody hand prints

By Lola
@Lolaze (3164)
I only have time to post a quick update at the moment but it has been a week to end all weeks. A few nights ago, two people I knew very well were killed execution style in a triple murder down the street. One’s mother was also shot in the head but survived and was able to crawl out of the house and get a neighbor to summon help. The mom’s brother was in the home too but the killer didn’t know he was there and he wasn’t hurt. They took someone into custody yesterday then charged him today with first degree murder and other things. First degree means they have evidence he planned this all out ahead of time. We all don’t know exact details but we do know the killer didn’t force his way in and when we found out his name - the murdered people knew him. It’s not being said but it’s well known to the whole neighborhood this all went down because of drugs, and I don’t mean just marijuana. The mom is in bad shape but they are saying she will live.
@crossbones27 (21403)
• Redlands, California
That crazy, sorry to hear this. They say violence is going down, but sure does not sound like it with all the shootings they are having. Hope the mom recovers. Stay safe.
@Lolaze (3164)
My city is the most dangerous in America right now.
• Redlands, California
@Lolaze Wow, really stay safe then.
Horrible of the world we are living in. It's just hard to live in other neighborhood.
@hereandthere (32791)
i can't imagine being in the brother's shoes, hearing all that happening.
can you imagine her mental state after all this hits her. she could be dazed or in shock tonight.
@Lolaze (3164)
Yeah. I’m not sure if she understands right now. Apparently when she went to the neighbor for help, she seemed to understand she was the only one still alive. But with being so badly hurt, she may not remember.
@Lolaze I am not sure either but I know I would be no more good. My mom is ruined over my brother. I can't see her any more and I want to. But good lord shot in the head and then survive. I think it would be a high level of faith to bring me through that. Good luck to her. She will be in need of supersized support after this.
That is terrible news and all this happened on your street ?
@Lolaze (3164)
Yes. Just a few houses away
It is really not safe if walking around the neighborhood, especially at night.