Profile Edit

Jacksonville, Florida
I wanted to make some updates on my profile page, but the "submit" button will not work. Is this a glitch; or are we not allowed to make changes to our profile anymore? Has this happened to anyone else before?
What type of change are you trying to make? I couldn't change my website link and had to have @myLotBugs remove my old one before I could add a new one.
That is what I am trying to do. Change my website link. However... The only thing I was able to change, was my email notifications. Nothing else worked.
@teresatrotter Send @myLotBugs a PM message, there is something about certain links that makes it where he will have to remove it
i think this is what i did recently (i might remember wrongly, but it's worth a try). in the website link box, i point the cursor at the very beginning and hit the space bar to add a space, then pasted my link, then hit backspace to remove the space, then hit 'save changes.'
@GoAskAlice (4274)
I see that you've already managed to solve this, but I have an additional tip. I have noticed that if you paste a link (or any info) in to the text fields there, that it will sometimes not take. I have had to actually type everything out in order to get the save button to show up.
Thanks for the additional info.
@hereandthere (28948)
i went to my own profile to experiment. in the bio box, when i added a space after the text, the 'save changes' button showed up.
I added a new website link and nothing happened.
I've had two different website links I had to have myLotBugs remove, I couldn't do anything with them
@JolietJake we can put 2 links?