2:30 am what's up?

I am sorry but good grief I must have been tired. I slept 6 hours while trying to take a nap. I am up now for the next few hours. I was wondering something and of course I tend to not get things right. So correct me in any way you choose. And I am ok with it. There are very few posts by a few people who are into commenting over posting. That is 100% fine by me. What I am wondering is for those that feel strongly about others posting too much. Where are the posts going to come from if the stops? Now I am not saying anything wrong I am sure. But I had noticed that when I am searching for posts a few people are not current with anything. Then I see posts about the site being slow. The blessing is that everyone has what they like and don't like. So we need options right. So,what is going to keep the site moving with the lack of posts? Ok, I am ready...have at it. Thanks.
I guess they are just tired, or they don't feel writing something. You know most of the bloggers are emotional, and if they feel that their hearts are not in good shape they just go with other post and keep commenting. I guess I am guilty about it. But I hope a lot of people will keep up in writing to maintain the site going. I am glad that mylot is still here, and I hope it will go on for a long long long time. God bless.
Oh yeah I was once a basket case. I am hoping it gets better.
@sharon6345 same here, let us keep it working, as long as we can. God bless.
@luisadannointed Thanks have fun.
Without posts, there can be no myLot.
i had the same feeling but when I see people complaining about others making too many. I wonder if it's just as easy to pass them and move to others. while the ones that don't mind have something to comment to. I am glad I am not off my rocker. Have a nice day.
@db20747 (8484)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
That's right, and nothing to complain about!!!!
@db20747 You can say that again.
As long as you are getting responds to your discussions why not post as much as you want.
I am not having an issue with posting. I am often not here now. I was wondering due to seeing it an issue wiht others. how are we to comment with fewer posts. Now some I can understand but not all.
@mandala100 (46338)
@sharon6345 It's early morning there in your place my friend.
@aureliah (16873)
I dont have a problem even when one posts too much. We all have options not to comment or comment so it is not a problem. 6 hours of a nap is too much for me.
That is a very nice thing to hear and you sound like a leader not a follower. i am glad to read this.
@aureliah (16873)
@sharon6345 I can say I'm a leader
@aureliah That is wonderful I would also say the same.
@db20747 (8484)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
U can still make money without posting, thank goodness especially when u can't think of anything!! But if they do and someone finds it boring thats oK because at least there's something to complain about!!!
@rheicel (7328)
So sorry I'm those who rarely post a discussion. But I'm giving my best to respond to every discussion here on mylot.
@id_peace (7224)
Go and sleep more