Again! Can the shootings stop already?

By Lola
@Lolaze (3164)
I’ve described two murders in the past two weeks. This time I don’t have a murder to talk about but “just” a shooting. Last night I wrote about a double shooting in a very popular part of the city near where our baseball team plays. It turns out there was a second shooting near there last night also. I only know about it because my best friend told me about it this morning - the shooting victim is a good friend of her family! It was a robbery and they shot at the woman as they took off in a car. She was hit in the leg and is in the hospital right now but is going to be okay. This incident wasn’t even reported on the news last night. Yeah that is how bad it’s gotten - the news is having to pick and choose what the stories that would’ve all been headline news a couple years ago! Is it any surprise I’m so anxious tonight I’ve been shaking nonstop?
@dodoazo (21612)
Crime should be stopped but how. Commission of crime seems to be a way of life. Wherever you go, crime in any form or situation is committed.
Stopping illegal immigration will help.
@dodoazo (21612)
@ConVolines well, that's the answer. Why are they not working it out?
@dodoazo In America? Because the Democrats and other lunatic swamp creatures are deliberately breaking laws, refusing to obey national laws, and flooding the country with illegal immigrants because they will vote in their favour, unlike the legal nationals.
• Calgary, Alberta
They must have more strict Psychological screenings before passing someone.
I know the shootings are a horror and a sad reflection of the times we live in.