Back On The Cold Weather

Redlands, California
This year cannot make up its mind. warm, cold. warm, cold. 57 degrees on May 1st, in Southern California. Now I think Mother Nature is trolling us. That's OK, we probably deserve it. Was in the high 70's to high 80's and now we back in the winter temperature's. Yesterday was 67, tomorrow is 65, then back up to 78, days to follow, 88, 91, 88. That's it, moving to Hawaii, where I can get some consistency in my weather. Oh, never mind, to expensive. Heard it is a good place to be homeless though, not that the people there treat the homeless any better, but get to live on the beach and all that. Maybe I need to find my own tropical island and eat coconuts, make my own distiller and drink coconut rum all day. While mid 80's temperature year round. That sounds like a great life play, swim and get drunk with the fishies.
Coconut water is very refreshing - we've got six trees in our yard. Those temps for the coming days - 88 - 91 seem more like summer instead of spring.
• Redlands, California
Coconut rum is refreshing too. We call it Malibu Rum here. Yes welcome to where I live where most would think spring is summer and summer is hell on earth.
@morgoodie (902)
It is sunny and 81 degrees right now in Michigan!! I think our weather was swapped by Mother Nature. Hope you find your very own island to make your coconut rum!!
• Redlands, California
I think you are right, now you get to say you live in California and I can say I live in Michigan for the day.
@crossbones27 And it didn't cost us a dime!! Even better.
• Redlands, California
@morgoodie Amen to that.
@LeaPea2417 (19068)
• Toccoa, Georgia
We have been having cool nights with warm days lately. It is a nice time of year here.
• Redlands, California
It is nice, but keep putting winter clothing away only to have to dig it out again. One week was mid 80's for days, then one day it just decided to drop to 57. At least this time it slowly went down.
• Peoria, Arizona
It's been exactly like that here as well. But we are in for it. It is going to be so hot soon, so enjoy it will you can!
• Redlands, California
You are right, should just enjoy it while we can. Summer is no joke once it hits triple digits.
• Peoria, Arizona
@crossbones27 Oh yes, we just had a weekend full of triple digits, and I felt it haha
• Redlands, California
@DesirousDreamer 97 here last 3 days, I told Kandase believe she is from Jamaica that, yeah spring here is most places summers and summer is hell on earth and think you guys even have it worse than we do.
I want to go to the tropical island too. Sounds like some good times on that island will be had!
• Redlands, California
You are more than welcome to come to the island. You just have to be careful when the dolphins are chaseing dinner. Its pretty hard to get out of their way if you had to much rum.
Occurred on April 27, 2018 / Gracetown, Western Australia, Australia "Waiting to film surfers when Lucas noticed a pod of dolphins that appeared to be chasin...
@crossbones27 I remember seeing this on the news. That guy got clobbered. Yes, no water activities when dolphins are after their dinner.
• Redlands, California
@Corbin5 The good news at least there will cool neighbors for once and they will help you catch dinner if you treat them right.
that sounds great.Do not talk about Do It!!!!!!!!!!
• Redlands, California
I always listen to wisdom.
@crossbones27 I say that you do there.
You would love that type of life. But not me I have to have my internet, My lap top might get wet.
• Redlands, California
No internet would suck, but maybe we could wifi it off nearby boats.