Crafting and us!

Hello Friends! We all have some talent and hobbies. For me it is crafting with kids. I enjoy it very much. So today I made a magnet with photo in it. It's me and my hubby. I have put it in my room and it will make my hubby happy and proud of me. Do you also like crafting? What are your hobbies and talent? Are you gifting something to your spouse?
@Icydoll (24745)
It would be nice if you have posted the picture of your craft of the magnet...yeah I like crafting . My hobbies are painting , dancing
I am trying to add a photo but is not adding. I will keep trying. I also like dance and painting
@Icydoll (24745)
@anamika161088 good to know..it's okay I think it's size of the picture file problem.check it once
@Icydoll I think it is some netwaok issue going in my area as posts are opening very slow
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
I have no talent for the arts but I admire those people who are really good in crafts. I like to spend my time reading and writing and working on my online business.
Wow! It's nice to know.
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
@anamika161088 Thank you, Anamika.
@mlgen1037 Your welcome dear!
nope I don't have a skill on crafting, probably not discovered it yet.
You must be having some other talents then.
@VivaLaDani13 (22226)
• Perth, Australia
@anamika161088 That's a cool thing to make! I do like being creative! I haven't made anything in quite some time now but I would love to do something soon as I love to keep my hands busy!
Great to find a creative person here as well. I mostly make craft to gift. What type of crafts do you enjoy the most?
• Perth, Australia
@anamika161088 Awesome! I would love to see things you make. Have you ever posted them on here? I used to draw a lot. I actually miss drawing. I might pop some up here one day. There's nothing in particular I like. If I want to make a present for someone I look things up and make them. Have made cards in the past too oh and I made a candle once. Thinking of doing that again too! I haven't really made / created anything in quite some time not but I think about it a lot and wish to make things. Hoping to creative things to sell for extra cash. Just not 100% sure what it is I want to make yet.
@VivaLaDani13 I love crafting and prefer hand crafted gifts most of the time. I have shared a post today about handmade scrapbook that I made for my mom. You can surely make cards ND candles again. You can also sell them offline and online too. Handcrafted products are in much demand. I know people who are earning handsome amount by selling their handmade artifacts.
@minx267 (14609)
• Hartford, Connecticut
I like photography but I think I am going to try some painting soon.
Great! I am too bad at photography and u really want to learn it!
@minx267 (14609)
• Hartford, Connecticut
@anamika161088 I have been trying to practice my photography for the last 12 years.. pretty much self taught.. I have had advice from some others that has helped a lot.
@minx267 Nice. Photography is a nice hobby and can be used as career as well. It is in high demand these sys
@Jeffopez (201)
Crafting is really not my thing, But i like things that are made to express one's feelings.
Means you appreciate the feelings from which something is made especially for someone special.
@Jeffopez (201)
@anamika161088 It make simple things special.
@Jeffopez Agree with you.
@mohit459 (12016)
• Haldwani, India
No I don't like crafting
You must be liking other things then.
@mohit459 (12016)
• Haldwani, India
@Sreekala (23716)
If possible please post a photo. Hope your hubby will like it.
I am trying to add photo but it is not getting added here.
@Sreekala (23716)
@anamika161088 Its alright then.
@xstitcher (12539)
• Petaluma, California
I do some counted cross stitch, and I make some Artist Trading Cards--which are several different mediums. Recently I started an Art Journaling class. I ve only been to one class so far, but I liked it.
Wow! I would love to learn cross stitch but due to busy schedule I am currently unable to learn it. Well leaning never ends and I hope you are enjoying your learning
@aureliah (18857)
• Kenya
I have never tried crafting. I love watching a good movie, traveling and of course myLotting
I too love all these things.