Excess of tea- has anyone ever tried it?

New Delhi, India
I have tried alot of things and I am happy that I have tried so many food items. But now I would like to ask you all one question- has anyone ever had excess of tea for one day, if no, then let me tell you - I had this experience and I took more than 2 cups of tea recently and the result was that, I felt drowsy , I felt sluggish and gloomy just like the way an almost yes almost drunk person would feel when he or she is almost drunk. This can be because tea contains caffeine and now I can conclude this post by saying that if you don't like to drink alcohol or vodca or anything else then better take lots and lots of of small cups of tea and you will get that high feeling of a drunkard
I don't take tea as I am little allergic to it.
@Sreekala (22108)
I am not addicted to tea. But how many glasses of tea can you make you that way. Honestly I don't want to try and feel like that.
• New Delhi, India
If you keep it in a huge flask then yes you can have it in small cups almost everytime you want.
@Sreekala (22108)
@Swayamsiddha That is not possible for me. I can drink water in that way.
Well i don't think tea help behave like that, I earlier used to have even 4-5 cups daily of Milk tea and never felt like that but now i am having 2-3 only
• New Delhi, India
I had more than the number you are saying.