3 good things may 3rd!

@Daelii (4788)
Good afternoon! 1. Got a lot done this morning in the house. I am grateful for a semi resting day. I'm so sore from all the stone lifting and moving! So today I'm just doing the bare basic and my bike. 2. My family's garden! Its so exciting seeing the transformation and planning! 3. Crocheting a little bit today. How are you feeling? Looking forward to anything today? Enjoy your day?
Yes I am enjoying my day though it included cleaning my room and changing the beddings. I'd like to sleep on fresh beddings every week. I had a wonderful chat with my French friend and we enjoyed that once in awhile. Now I'm just in from to the tv seated on my recliner with my laptop on my lap mylotting and watching Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children.
So did you find your crochet hook or are you using a different one?
@mandala100 (35794)
@daelii I'll be working in the office later on this morning my friend.
After several gloomy days, I am happy to see blue skies and warm weather.
Did you find the hook!?
@anikoonline (2582)
• Hungary
I was at home the last weekend and my mother's garden looks really nice.
• Bucharest, Romania
the day is about to be over for me so...
I have to work a little this evening so I washed a load of laundry this morning and I am about to get my bath.