is it just me or what?

@sugartoes (40725)
Greencastle, Indiana
sometimes I get in my moods like we all do but this time I was put in this mood from my neighbor which drives me totally off the wall at times & I will be GLAD when he's GONE. Some or even Most of you have heard my stories about how they have been arguing & fighting & separating & this that & the other well he's been saying he want's to leave get out of Indiana & well there's a problem? court. Yeah when he got stupid & shot up his place & they took him to jail, well they don't have him on HOUSE arrest or he wouldn't be able to walk down the street so that's not it He SAYS they don't have nothing on him but YET he keeps going to court & they keep holding him from leaving so what's the deal this is going on 2 yrs now but he won't TELL me. Now here's something else that has me going off the wall even THOUGH it's not my business but it's the FACT of him telling me & NOT doing I'm going off the chain over. His ex got HER another place (not far from his) & had the water shut off cause it was in HER name well that left HIM with no water, knowing it takes almost 200$ to get it he makes that & he just lingers with spending his $ on junk. Well I'll just save the reading for you & let you listen to what I had to say on the matter of procrastination it's a big word for being LAZY is how I see it like I said is it just me or what? You may have to adjust the sound a bit to hear it but give it a min, it will get where it needs to be for you to hear it while you listen to this I'll be doing something else, but I will be back to answer you so thank you for stopping by.
why do we tend to put things off that needs to be done in our lives? what is the purpose of procrastinating instead of getting it done?
@crossbones27 (19581)
• Redlands, California
Why don't people just do how I do. Music or else bad things happen. Hope you better now.
@sugartoes (40725)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@crossbones27 no but it's just me I guess that thinks different.
• Redlands, California
@sugartoes Its good to thinks different. Means you are honest with yourself.
@sugartoes (40725)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@crossbones27 if I can't be honest with myself I can't be honest with no one else & THAT'S not right so yes I'm a honest upfront down to earth person all the way around.
@Ithink (10673)
I feel like you do, if there is no reason to put things off and you don't do what is needed it is a form of lazy. I do know that you can get overwhelmed and just need to step back at times. However stepping back for months even is overkill. That said I cant imagine not having the basics .. like water.
@sugartoes (40725)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Ithink yeah it just drives me crazy when people stall on the necessities that HAS to be done, & talk crap & not stick to it.
@Ithink (10673)
@sugartoes Me too
@sugartoes (40725)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Ithink I told my neighbor that & he just looked at me like I had lost my mind.