ASKquestions

@ridingbet (47050)
I like my interaction here. I enjoy it. My reason? I ask questions related to the discussions that I comment on. That is always additional knowledge for me. I hope I am not letting anybody get irritated with my manner of interaction. I have learned about the different temperatures of some places that users live in. I learned that agoraphobia can be present with just 2-storeys-high residence. I learned about having snow in some areas of a country but not in the other parts; I learned that dogs can have visible eyebrows. I learned about how a scammer may introduce something to an unsuspecting person. I like the so many flowers, animals, and even eerie trees presented in some discussions. That is why I hope you bear with me when I ask so many questions. No, I am not acting up. It is really my nature to be inquisitive and curious about some issues. We learn something here, right? Do you ask questions here, and get satisfactory responses on the first comment?
I am okay with it and even i ask many questions as well
@ridingbet (47050)
but you ask questions and it is in your title's discussion, am i right?
@Sreekala (22073)
I don't mind to ask questions if the discussions demand it. Same way I don't bother to get questions too. Then only we can call it as an interaction.
@ridingbet (47050)
i agree with you. i have one question to you that i have been keeping in my mind for long--- what yellow bird is that? it is because when i see that yellow bird in my notifications, it is your username that comes in my mind-- even though sometimes i think of "SEEKALA" instead of "Sreekala".
@Sreekala (22073)
@ridingbet haha I don't know the exact name of that bird. May be Robin, not sure. I love birds so I kept that picture since I joined here in mylot (10 years ago). It is my identity now. I even forgot, from where I got that picture. My username is my actual name so 'r' is very important, lol.
@Sreekala (22073)
@ridingbet How can I search with the image? Is it possible?
@minx267 (12672)
• Hartford, Connecticut
I love too, your questions and our interactions! I have also learned a lot from discussions and other users about all types of things. knowledge is fun
@ridingbet (47050)
indeed, and it is also through asking questions that we can gauge if somebody is a 'know-it-all' kind of person or who are playing naive.
@minx267 (12672)
• Hartford, Connecticut
@ridingbet So true. I am not fond of the "know it all" kind.
@ridingbet (47050)
@minx267 sadly, many here are.
@mlgen1037 (16031)
• Manila, Philippines
Good evening, Ingrid. Yes po, I ask questions if I am unsure of it I am interested to know about something. Like you, it is my nature to ask. By asking, we learn. hihi
@ridingbet (47050)
good to know hija. me too, i ask questions to those who i feel are very accommodating to answer my questions. i would not ask if a user looks and talks like a braggart, a know-it-all and proud person.
@mlgen1037 (16031)
• Manila, Philippines
@ridingbet Yes, Ingrid. I know what you mean. We might look so stupid with those kind of people.
@ridingbet (47050)
@mlgen1037 so true. i rest my case. hahaha
@jobelbojel (6804)
I don't mind you asking questions.
@ridingbet (47050)
thank you. like this question: i like the setting sun, or the rising sun, in the horizon, at your profile picture. may i ask where that is?
@ridingbet this was taken in Batangas. Glad you liked it.
@ridingbet (47050)
@jobelbojel yes, and it provides calm and peaceful presence of mind.
@Icydoll (13160)
Yeah I like to ask questions and like to know things,like to learn more.
@ridingbet (47050)
yes, mylot is i believe, an educational social medium.
@mandala100 (36011)
@ridingbet Most of the time my friend.
@ridingbet (47050)
okay.