Trump as president

I'm in fear of what's gonna happen with trump being in the Whitehouse. He wants to war and he's gonna get us killed
@Plethos (10803)
How? Its his duty as president to defend the country from enemies. Hes already caused north korea to come to the negotiating table.
@destry (2563)
• Kirkwall, Scotland
Nominated for the Nobel peace prize.... United North and South Korea, managed to get some American hostages released. All sounds pretty promising to me :)
Nominated by sycophantic Republicans. Give me a break. That is a joke.
@tallawah (9275)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@NJChicaa It is a joke. The situation in Korea has nothing to do with him. He's gonna take credit but the world will laugh.
@destry (2563)
• Kirkwall, Scotland
@NJChicaa He got in, he seems to be proving himself.... I would have voted for him if I was American
• Uzbekistan
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. **Please add the name of your country to your account page.**
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
You are just NOW becoming afraid? Where have you been for the past year and a half?
• Northampton, England
you will be fine
@tallawah (9275)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Trump is a clown who shoots off his mouth and no one takes him seriously.
@Jessabuma (33194)
• Baguio, Philippines
Hopefully it will never happen..