Happy May 5th

Good morning. Yesterday was one heck of a day. The maintenance men never showed up to fix our kitchen light. AVON never showed up, and I've been charged an extra $7! My hair got totally knotted in the shower - again! My moms phone is still acting up.. And she started to not feel good last night. Thankfully, my mom felt better when she got up this morning for work. My hair was fixed, though I am still thinking about cutting it to avoid this a 5th time.. And I should be able to call and get that $7 taken off today. Now as for today.. We're so far so good. As it's another beautiful day, with a temp of 67. So the windows are all open, and I'm enjoying the little breeze that's coming in. I'm also watching 'Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns', and folding / hanging some of my laundry. Plus snacking, and obviously checking in here. But in a little bit, I have to make that call, and figure out what we'll be picking up at the store later. Although that of course can change once we get to the store . Then will probably sit outside with my laptop and music, if the temp doesn't go down. Ooh, and Happy Birthday to my cousin @kymmie 's middle child. Can't believe she's already 4. Hope you're all having a nice day. See you around. Take care.
Today has got to be better than yesterday.......fingers crossed.
it already was, when I posted this. hence the so far so good lol.
@Tina30219 (34511)
• Onaway, Michigan
Sorry for all the problems I hope your maintenance man shows up Mondayand changes the bulbs. I hope all the other issues are taken care of as well. I hope today is better for you.
still no avon, though the site says it was delivered this morning. plus never got around to calling on the extra $7 charged as forgot yesterday was saturday. though it works now, as now I will have to call on both - tomorrow.
@Tina30219 (34511)
• Onaway, Michigan
@Courtlynn Wow I hope it was not stollen. Do you really think it was delivered?
@Tina30219 I hope not either, but I was up, and never heard the doorbell, a knock, a box dropped on the porch or a truck.. so no idea if it was or not.
Hoping for a lovely day for you. relax. It is Saturday!
always relaxing, especially since I hardly sleep
Glad that today is a much better day then yesterday was. We're having a beautiful spring day here, as it sounds like you are there.
yes we are, but got the rain today finally. and its nice and needed so no complaints on it.
@Courtlynn Our skies to the south are really dark and the air is very still, we are probably going to get a severe thunderstorm in the next little while.
@Jessabuma (33144)
• Baguio, Philippines
Hello and have a good day! Wishing you a happy Saturday.. enjoy your time.
thanks.
@Jessabuma (33144)
• Baguio, Philippines
@Courtlynn you're welcome
I hope today has been so much better for you! =)
it was, even when I posted this, it was already better than the day before. lol
Some days have one problem right after the other. Today sounds like a better one for you.
yesterday was, thankfully.
Usually, a bad day is followed by a good day..so hope it works out for ya! I already cashed out of Ibotta today so that is a positive right there!
not always for me. depends on what the bad day consisted of. but yesterday was a better day. That's awesome congrats.
@Daelii (5718)
Sounds like another great day!
it was alright !