What is your best and worst quality?

@sprite1950 (14498)
Corsham, England
I have to say I can be a little sharp tongued at times and I am also impatient . My sister says I should think before I open my mouth sometimes .. I don't mean to be unkind though. At my best I am compassionate and caring and worry abut the people in my life. If I can help someone I will and I don't expect anything in return. What do you think are your best and worst qualities?
@mlgen1037 (29634)
• Manila, Philippines
My best quality is I am compassionate or maybe forgiving. the worst is that I can really be sarcastic.
Incorrect -- sarcasm is an excellent quality!
@mlgen1037 (29634)
• Manila, Philippines
@ConVolines hahahha you just dont know the people I am dealing with. For sure it is but for them, it is. So I give the benefit fo the doubt hahaha
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
I find it easy to put myself in someone else's shoes. Compassion is a great quality. A little sarcasm is fine too
@Jessabuma (33168)
• Baguio, Philippines
I don't know how to describe myself, hehehe!!!
a good and hardworking daughter.
@Jessabuma (33168)
• Baguio, Philippines
@hereandthere hehehe!!!
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
@hereandthere I'm sure she is!
@caopaopao (12377)
My best quality is friendly and helpful. My worst quality is very fragile.
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
You mean you get hurt easily?
@caopaopao (12377)
@sprite1950 Kind of.
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
@ConVolines (1471)
My best quality is that I'm always right, and my worst quality is that I'm too humble.
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
Methinks you are fibbing .. I can tell you are not at all humble . Are you male or female?
@sprite1950 Okay, my worst quality is that I'm a terrible liar. F ;)
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
My best quality is that I am extremely honest and will tell people exactly what I think when asked even though it may not be what they want to hear. My worst quality is that I am extremely blunt and will tell people exactly what I think when asked even though it may not be what they want to hear.
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
What can I say to that?
@rheicel (7328)
I'm lazy in household chores but I'm hard working if I have a job.
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
Oh household chores can wait!
@rheicel (7328)
@sprite1950 I got scolded before if I didn't do it right away.
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
@rheicel Who scolded you?
@nela13 (7729)
• Portugal
I am compassionate too, I easily put myself in someone shoes, I am also quite friendly and always try to help others. People use to say that it is easy to deal with me and that I am sympathetic. My worst is that I rarely forget when someone is bad, mean to me or try to hurt me deliberately. I just put that person out of my life.
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
I don't know if it's a bad thing to put someone who has hurt you out of your life. At least they can't do it again.
@nela13 (7729)
• Portugal
@sprite1950 That is my thought, if I put them away they can't hurt me again. It is bad in the sense that I can't forgive.
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
@nela13 You might change as you grow older. I have, I just think life's too short to bear grudges but it does depend on what they've done though.
@mohit459 (12017)
• Haldwani, India
My worst quality is I'm egoistic
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
Haha, I can't believe that!
@mohit459 (12017)
• Haldwani, India
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
@mohit459 You don't seem like you have too big an ego.
My worst quality is that I have no patience, I cannot stand stupid people. My best quality, is I am compassionate and I help those who seem in need (humans and animals).
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
You sound exactly like me
@sprite1950 I should work to learn to be more patient, but when people seem to take a pleasure to make you wait, I get mad.
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
@LadyDuck My partner always says I am in too much of a rush and can never wait for anything!
@aureliah (17983)
• Kenya
My worst qualities is that I'm short tempered but the best friend that one could ever get
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
Well that's the main thing. If you're a good friend people will always like you and overlook your temper.
@aureliah (17983)
• Kenya
@sprite1950 They tend to understand me better
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
@aureliah Yes people who are close to you will take you as you are even your faults
• Russian Federation
My husband is sure that I am impatient, and yes, I admit it, I lack patience. My best quality is... smartness
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
Yes I am very impatient. It's great that you are smart!
• Russian Federation
@thesupersingh It is not a quality, that is why I replied like this
• Russian Federation
@thesupersingh It is obvious
• Hangzhou, China
my best quality is i never give up my dreams no matter how bad this world is,i've been chasing after the dream for a long time.i wrote many chinese loving poems and ode(A type of Chinese literature ?).and i read many classical books about ancient history?philosophy and literature.i grope for a long time to create the beautiful literature and my own style. in this process,my relationship betray me,my parents didn't believe in me,and i lost the chance to be apt to make friends.i am nobody,but i am always a dreamer. My worst quality is i have the servility in my heart,i am afraid of anything from the outside world.because in China,there are something you can't speak or discuss,if you speak of some forbidden topic,you will go to the jail and get warning.so as a dreamer of literature,i can't say anything that maybe made the ruler feel unhappy,i have to avoid the forbidden topic and word,or i maybe go to the jail.there is no freedom for a writer to write anything he want to say inside.he has to disguise his true intent and write the literature in a obscure way.For escaping from the fear of forbbiden topic,i have to be slavish and cautious.or i will get troubles and have some bad things.if you're considered as an objector to this country,in China,you will have much embarrassment and suffering.no one will speak for you,no one will stand,they're just unconcerned bystanders.Surely,i am one of these bystanders.or i will be isolated and come into a lonely and fearful life.
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
You sound a little sad. Believe in yourself and I'm sure you will do well but stay well clear of topics you are not allowed to talk about.
• Hangzhou, China
@sprite1950 i'm graceful for your consolation.i will do myself,there is nothing to be afraid that showing the pure and naive inside of ourselves.i believe it will be sunny if i've been seeking the sunshine.the dark night is not forever.nothing is more tranquil and beuatiful than the first dream of ours.Never give up my dream,i believe the dawn is in my sight
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
@sprite1950 Snowdrop66, I am loyal and I also open my mouth at times before I should.
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
Oh yes, we call it foot in mouth here. Everyone does that sometimes
@sprite1950 so true.
@kepweng (17730)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
my best qualities im generous and QUIT
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
It's good to be generous.
Best,,humorous and fun loving, worst careless about many things.
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
I'm sure your humour makes up for being careless
Never ending enthusiasm, hatred for routines that I can live without but need to be done nevertheless
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
Enthusiasm means you never get bored with life. I hate routines but I need them to stay organised.
@savin__a (61)
• Novi Sad, Serbia
I am very empatic , so i kind of feel what other people feel and it is easy for me to understand them. I can say it's my best quality, but on the other hand i am very honest and sometimes it is not so good
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
Empathy is a great quality and being honest is only bad if it hurts people.
@Icydoll (23536)
Caring, patience is my best quality,.. worst is being sensitive sometimes
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
Sensitivity isn't necessarily a bad quality although it can be if you get hurt easily.
@nitsbubb (385)
• New Delhi, India
I am inquisitive, which is considered to be the best and the worst quality!!!!
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
I think it's a great quality!
Being loyal is one of the good qualities I have. On the worst side, I think I am a bit vain.
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
It's good that you are loyal and I don't think there's anything wrong with being a little vain