Has any one reported on this?

I was expecting this would be reported as it happens every single day when I try to open a page here the first time. One huge para explaining that there is an error. The second attempt is successful. It can be handled but if this glitch can be taken care of it would make life here a bit more easy.
@owlwings (39416)
• Cambridge, England
I get it constantly when using Firefox since their recent update. I never get it when I open a discussion in Chrome. I must conclude, therefore, that it is due to the speed with which a certain browser/connection combination 'talks to' the myLot server. There is certainly nothing wrong with the speed of my connection (rated at 50Mbps but usually more like 30Mbps), so I suspect that the latest Firefox update is at fault. It's almost certainly nothing that @mylotbugs can fix!
I use Chrome and it is only here that I get to see it - no other site.
I always run Chrome, but I did see for an hour or so yesterday where some pages took quite a bit to load, and I got the error one time. I've always thought this site has a fairly big signal/bandwidth/whatever, because many people have problems only with this site giving them fits and starts. I doubt Bugsy could do anything either, unless he wanted to stop paying us for a year or so and spend a few kajillion bucks buying a private server farm and completely taking the coding apart piece-by-piece and rebuilding it...which ain't gonna happen. Oh well, I'll live.
@owlwings (39416)
• Cambridge, England
@allknowing You very likely won't see it on any other site because myLot works differently to most other sites - it was built with its own custom code. It's not unique in that the pages are generated dynamically 'on demand' for each browser but the way it does it may be different from that of other sites. Anyway, there is quite a bit of 'chat' and handshaking behind the scenes between the browser and the server. If your browser or connection is slower or more 'jittery' than expected (which can be either a browser problem or an Internet connection problem), the server returns an error saying (effectively) that it timed out waiting for a response. Strictly speaking, you shouldn't be seeing an error page like that - most websites trap that sort of error and deal with it in various ways (nearly always not visible to the user). Bugsy did once say that he was going to deal with it but he clearly hasn't got around to it or it was too complex for him to fix easily. Some people have found that clearing their cache helps while for others it doesn't.
Same as @owlwings, I only get the problem if I use Firefox. They made a big mess with their recent updates. When I use Chrome I never get the message.
The reason is quite evasive. But we must know the answer. I use Chrome.
@allknowing It is a slow response of the server, this is sure.
@wolfgirl569 (6462)
• Marion, Ohio
I have not had it happen.
Good for you. I wonder why it happens only with some.
• Marion, Ohio
@allknowing Maybe it is what you use, I am using a laptop with windows 10
@wolfgirl569 I experience this only with myLot
@Jessabuma (33122)
• Baguio, Philippines
It happened to me also several times..
We can live with it but it wolld be nice if the glitch is taken care of, if possible.
@Jessabuma (33122)
• Baguio, Philippines
@allknowing yes I agree with you
It's a shame this keeps happening. I rarely have any trouble.
From responses received it is difficult to gauge what triggers this glitch.
@id_peace (7221)
I have that whenever I have trouble loading mylot. I will just close the page and restart again
Same here. I too close the page and restart and it works.
@aureliah (16873)
I have not experienced such issues here
It's usually the browser that causes these glitches, I've had no problems using Chrome.
Same happening with me from past 3 days. But it might be some network error.
@silvermist (20073)
No. I do not remember this happening to me.
@caopaopao (11245)
I haven't met this situation yet. So did you report it?
It happened to me one time yesterday, and that was the first time in several months.