I don't care if Trump banged a Porn Star before he was elected...

Seriously people. And I don't care if he paid her to shut up before he got elected. I do care that this has somehow now made a Porn Star into a celebrity. Simply put, I don't like Trump. But SO WHAT if he did...or didn't, according to him...have sex with her and pay her off not to talk about it? We all knew he was a lying conniving cheat before he got elected. People seem to be suffering from inverted cranial rectosis. Too busy looking at crap that REALLY DOESN'T MATTER just so they can complain about him. And I am gonna blame the media here, as well. Dredging the sewer to find 'stories' that really are just stupid. WE ALREADY KNOW HE IS A PIECE OF CRAP. Saying it 1,000 times isn't going to change things and just makes me want to puke. What's next? The lead story on ABC's World News Tonight being Trump lied about not farting while in the bathroom? Gimme a break.
May I ask what is Inverted Cranial Rectosis? is it serious?
It is someone with their head stuck up their butt
@JolietJake Oh that makes sense. I thought with how smart you are that you knew a medical term
@Marty1 Good for you Jennifer.
@iridion9 (10207)
He is still a better president than Obama and Bush for me.
I would disagree
@iridion9 (10207)
@JolietJake Why disagree?
@iridion9 Why would you say he is better than Obama? Have you actually lived in the USA?
I don't think it is about making her a celebrity. I think it is more about exposing his lies and campaign finance violations. Michael Avenatti is doing a bang-up job at holding their feet to the fire. I hope that this is what brings his presidency to an end. He deserves nothing less.
I think it is when she appears on Saturday Night Live
@JolietJake oh I had no idea that she did
@kobesbuddy (55669)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I'd love to see him impeached!
very good there JJ.It is getting so boring.Just do your job and shut the f uck up.big mouth Trump is the biggest fat liar peson.
It's such nonsense because those obsessed with Stormy as a weapon to take Trump down seem to forget that Don Juan Bill Clinton and his escapades while in office.
@wolfgirl569 (10359)
• Marion, Ohio
I dont care either but feel it is no different than when the republicans wanted to drag Clinton through the mud over Monica Lewinsky.
I do think it is different, since one occurred in the White House while Bill was a sitting President. Now, if Trump banged Stormy in the White House while he was President...
@wolfgirl569 (10359)
• Marion, Ohio
@JolietJake No different to me as it is a personal family matter for them. And he is not done being president.
@wolfgirl569 It matters to me what he does as a President. I don't like Trump. I liked Clinton. I don't think what Trump did before he became President is newsworthy in regards to Stormy Daniels. I think what Clinton did in the White House while President is a totally different situation.
@beckish (614)
I completely agree on the Stormy Daniels thing. I mean, who really cares? The issue is a private one between the president and his wife. It has nothing to do with moving the United States forward. I see the Stormy Daniels drama as a way the media is trying to detract from other good things that are happening. Like in North Korea. Like in the jobs increasing. Like in us bringing home more money in our paychecks.
Talk to me about N Korea in a few more years. My paycheck hasn't increased a penny. I'm on the bottom of the taxes and ours went UP actually.
@beckish (614)
@JolietJake My paycheck went up and my pension also went up. I claim single 0 on both. Taxes this year weren't impacted by the changes - but we should see some changes when we file taxes next year. Still too bad the Obamacare penalty will impact for 2018 taxes but at least for 2019 taxes it will be gone!
@valmnz (12744)
• New Zealand
I've just seen yet another news item about it before I read this and said out loud who cares!
I can see the eerie similarities between Trump and the current person pretending to be the President here in the Philippines. Both are lying manipulative SOBs that are too immature to hold high positions in office. I'd want to see both impeached soon.
@lovebuglena (7232)
• Staten Island, New York
I guess this made her a sort of celebrity now, which she probably wanted...
I loved your post!
I really do not care what politicians did (or did not) before being elected. It is only important what they do right or wrong while they are in charge.
I am so sick of seeing HIM everywhere, sick, sick, sick.
Any attention is better than no attention to certain people. Even negative attention. Sorry but I do not play, either. I dreaded the election and rightly so as we cannot get on with business at all since then.