We are so cute!

Peoria, Arizona
Hey everyone, sorry I have been a bit...distant I guess? Just been having a really rough time after confronting my dad and he still not talking to me. But whatever! I was actually busy this weekend for a few hours. My mom, Grandma, and I went to a cute cover concert at the mall that they do on Saturdays at the beginning of the Spring and then go until the end of May. And we like to attend one or two because they are so much fun and it is a good way to get out of the house. I took a little selfie of us because we never take pictures together and god, we are so cute! I never realized how similar my mom and I's smiles are, like look at those cheekbones, we must be related! The concert was a lot of fun, I didn't know half the songs that played but hey music is music and it is the best. Especially when an older couple when down and danced and this guy who was so a party animal in high school and college and was just making a fool of himself. Pretty sure he was intoxicated! But he didn't hurt anyone or himself, so it was fine haha It was a great time and I love spending time with my mom and grandma. Though there can be some tense moments, it is still good to spend time with each other. I seriously needed all the love and support because life has been super rough on me the last few days. I love my family <3
@Jessabuma (19750)
• Baguio, Philippines
Yes, you are cute in this picture... I will include you in my prayers.. I wish you all the best.. have a great time!
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you!
@Jessabuma (19750)
• Baguio, Philippines
@DesirousDreamer you're welcome
@Srbageldog (8350)
You guys are adorable! I can see the resemblance in all of you. I'm glad you were able to get out and have some fun.
• Peoria, Arizona
Haha thank you! Yeah I enjoyed it!
I am glad the concert was a lot of fun. You are right that the three of you are cute.
• Peoria, Arizona
Haha thank you! It was awesome!
@hereandthere (29627)
a picture worth framing.
• Peoria, Arizona
Right? I so should!
Wow what a nice pic you shared with us, thanks and have a great time
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you! it was great!
Yes I agree, you three are so beautiful! I m glad you took this picture.
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you! I am so happy, we need to do more things like this
@anikoonline (2959)
• Hungary
I also attended a free concert this weekend and it was fun. It is good to hear that you had a lovely time with your mom and grandma.
• Peoria, Arizona
That is awesome! Summer concerts are the best haha!
You can definitely tell the three of you are related. Great photo! And glad you went out and enjoyed the concert
• Peoria, Arizona
Haha oh yes, for sure! Thank you! It was awesome
@Starmaiden (4922)
• Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
It's good that you spend time with the rest of your family, even if your father is indifferent.
• Peoria, Arizona
Haha, right? It is exactly what I needed!
@sw8sincere (3913)
You were all indeed cute in the photo. I hope you are having a nice day today. =)
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you! I hope you have a great start to your week!
@lnillerman (2347)
ill say some prayers for you. hope things get better for you.
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you
@jobelbojel (6898)
Yep. You are wonderful people. And those smiles are contagious.
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you! I think our smiles are amazing!
@mlgen1037 (23510)
• Manila, Philippines
I am glad you had a great time with your mom and grandmother. Besides everything you had been thru, there are still wonderful things happening.