Celebrating Cinco De Mayo

For several years my husband lived in Arizona, among Mexicans. Cinco De Mayo was celebrated by all who lived in his area, regardless of heritage. This was a tradition he introduced to me when I moved there 11 years ago, and one we continued when we to live in my hometown in Canada, later on. This year was especially nice due to the weather, and the fact that Hubby got a good deal at the liquor store. Along with our regular bottle of Tequila, they threw in a free bottle of really good Margarita mix! What luck! The weather was so nice that we decided to celebrate on the balcony, We brought home food from our favourite mexican restaurant, and enjoyed our lunch on our penthouse balcony. Did you celebrate Cinco De Mayo?
I celebrated Cinco De Mayo with my good friend Jose Cuervo!
@anikoonline (3259)
• Hungary
We don't celebrate it, but Tequila and mexican food sound good.
@Jessabuma (33192)
• Baguio, Philippines
We don't celebrate Cinco de Mayo .. Enjoy your time and your good weather.. Stay blessed..
@Jessabuma (33192)
• Baguio, Philippines
@lnillerman yes it seems so
@SAM774 (4124)
i was not aware of this occasion..... nice to know it .... and glad you enjoyed
No celebration for Cinco De Mayo here. I am a party pooper.
• Preston, England
not a festival celebrated here, but it is a lovely idea