Morning Coffee and Friends

Hello everyone! Its a beautiful bright and sunny start to the day here. A nice spring day. I'm just finishing up enjoying my second cup of coffee while visiting with everyone here. Its such a nice way to start the day. And of course the fact that my husband is on the afternoon shift this week, and he's here beside me, makes the morning all that much nicer. I'm going to go out and see if I can find a new outfit to wear to work. I can use some new spring clothes, I have lots of winter outfits and plenty of summer ones, but very little for in between. So, hopefully I can change that today. It was so nice to start my day off this way-pretty decadent way to start off my week. How are you starting off your week?
Good morning to you and hope that you enjoy this day, I haven't been feeling very well lately, Friday, I ended up in the ER for chest pains. Spent almost 6 hours there and during that time we had a storm and lost power in the hospital. A nightmare visit for a lot of people.
@marlina what did they do for your chest pains there.Do you carry nitro with you when this happnen
I'm concerned about your ER visit. Do you have a heart condition? We had that terrible wind storm last Friday also, plenty of damage here in London. I hear that Hamilton got a lot as well.
@Marlins hope you're feeling better now
After some rain yesterday afternoon and last night, we have a sunny day too. Temp is only 55 but supposed to get up to 60. I hope you find a wonderful outfit!
Thanks. I love shopping, and I'm pretty sure that I'll find something that I like. Its a bit warmer here, but we are expecting a bit of a mid-week cool down with some rain.
@Juliaacv I do too. But I tend to not buy for myself often. Same with mom. Though we could use new shorts and shirts for summer. Hm.
@Courtlynn I bought a nice loose pair of navy pants with a small pattern in it which has a bit of a medium blue and a coral colour, and then a coral coloured gradient top, which is lighter at the top then the bottom and its tied up on one side at the bottom. It sounds confusing when I describe it but my husband just looked at it and mumbled the word "funky" under his breath, so I know its a good look. I like "funky" as he calls it.
@HazySue (20793)
I am trying to sell my house in Inverness. Once we get that accomplished I am free to do nothing. It sounds like you had a wonderful start to your day.
Thanks, I did have a pretty great start to the day. I hope that you are able to sell your home, you want to down-size don't you?
@HazySue (20793)
@Juliaacv we did downsize. It is so much easier to take care of the house we are in now.
Good morning and do enjoy the new week ahead. I started my week with a nice short workout!
Good morning, have a wonderful day today!!
@Juliaacv thanks! May you have a wonderful day as well.
Good luck with finding some nice new clothes. And I'm glad your day and week are starting off so well.
I found a really adorable new outfit, it wasn't on sale, but oh well-I liked it and I bought it. And my work day went well too, the week is off to a great start.
@Juliaacv I spend so little on clothes that if I see something I really like I don't worry too much about the price - up to a certain figure of course. Mostly I get stuff I need from the op shop but of course I don't go out to work any more which means my clothing needs are minimal.
@JudyEv I rarely look at the price tag, unless I am undecided about something. I'm always really pleased when I go over the receipt and see if something was reduced.
@anikoonline (2979)
• Hungary
Did you find a new outfit?
Yes, I did find a nice new pair of casual slacks and a nice top.
• Hungary
@Juliaacv Sounds like you had a good day with morning coffee and shopping.
@anikoonline Yes, now that the day is nearly over, I can say that it was a terrific day.
Just having night out with friends.
That sounds like a lot of fun.
@Juliaacv yeah and its more fun if were complete
@MarymargII (9573)
• Toronto, Ontario
I used to love clothes shopping and still do in a way but always find it hard to find something that I really like lately! Happy Spring Day!
I have been out a couple of times and come home empty-handed too, so when I found this I was thrilled. Happy Tuesday!!
• Toronto, Ontario
@Juliaacv Yes so good when you find something you like.
Good morning! I am so glad your husband is home with you, so nice. =) I hope you have a wonderful day! =) Right now my coffee is brewing, and I am about to get to my devotions.
It sounds like your a morning girl too. Enjoy the rest of the day today.
@Juliaacv Yes, the mornings are beautiful and peaceful. =)
We have lovely weather her too. We planted new perennials, and I started the morning by watering all.
I love watering in the mornings, its a sure sign that the weather is warmer.
I wish I was starting my day shopping for some new clothes. Instead I'll be going to the dentist
I bought a really nice, comfortable outfit. I wanted something for this time of the year as well as to wear next Sunday-which is Mother's Day. Good luck at the dentist appointment.
great.Love when the day goes well with no problems
So do I. I just got in from buying a nice new outfit. That's a great way to start off a new week. Have a good day today.
Not great, I got awaken a few hours to early
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully the day will get better as it wears on.
Good Morning and have a great start to your week. I didn't had a good day as it was so busy but glad its over and i am back home
Thanks. Enjoy your evening now.
I have no plans for the day except to enjoy the nice weather.
Its a beautiful start to our day today also. I couldn't ask for better weather, enjoy yours today. I gotta get out and do some retail therapy for yours truly now.
Nothing new going on here. Just the normal routine