May 5th and 6 Crafts!

@Daelii (4852)
Good evening! Saturday, I didn't craft "per usual". Instead, I had fun at the local home depot work shop building and painting windmill planters with my kids. My three daughters are here :) Then yesterday, I started crocheting another reusable swifter wipe. Have you crafted anything this weekend? What did you make? feel free to share pictures or links! I'm looking for inspiration for this summer!
I did not. Great picture. Looks like a lot of fun.
@Daelii (4852)
They always are so much fun to do at home depot. I like how they keep things reliant to the time and kids really can learn and build confidence in doing their own things.
@Daelii That is great that they do that
@Icydoll (13169)
Very nice picture...it's great fun there
I heard about the home depot thing.. awesome you went.
That looks like lots of fun. No crafts for me this weekend
The kids look to be having a lot of fun.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
That's so cute.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
That's so cute.
I am also trying to find a way to make reusable mopping cloths. I have a chore on my hands because the cloth will have to shape the uneven floor pad. I don't have a flat long wipe.
@louievill (18113)
You have wonderful children, I think it's a good way to help them build confidence in what they do and help them discover what they are good at.