What Small Things Do You Consider Rude?

As we all from different cultures, countries, we have different approach to life and there are many things on which i consider Rude but its not Rude for others and there are several other things which are okay and Normal for me but others don't like it and consider it rude. Like for me calling someone Darling, Buddy, Mate is okay and if someone calls me like that then its fine for me but others do consider it Rude. What About You All? What Small Things Do You Consider Rude? Please Share.
@Jessabuma (19610)
• Baguio, Philippines
You can call me buddy, I never considered it rude
Yeah its a magical word, Thanks for becoming my buddy , I am lucky
@Jessabuma (19610)
• Baguio, Philippines
@thesupersingh I thank you also
@Jessabuma Feeling wonderful now
@mlgen1037 (23424)
• Manila, Philippines
Hmmmm.... let me think :P
I am waiting to hear from you
@mlgen1037 (23424)
• Manila, Philippines
@thesupersingh Still thinking... cant a lady think?
@mlgen1037 Sure it can think long lol
@hereandthere (29631)
just be sure to use it only to those who are okay with it.
Yeah i am doing that, but don't you like to share more of what i asked in the discussion?
@thesupersingh i guess it boils down to not forcing people.
@caopaopao (6578)
I think it rude to say dirty words.
Yeah you are right on that, friend
What I consider rude? Someone who replies to a "non important" phone call while we are talking. VERY rude.
That's true, it surely is very rude
I don't consider calling someone buddy rude. It's more the tone or use of it, that can sometimes be, but I know it's not by you.
Thanks my friend, thanks and have a great night
@rakski (11347)
You only call a few people darling buddy or mate, I noticed. Maybe that is why they feel you are rude. Lol. Because it is selective. Lol Rude for me is not to reciprocate or appreciate someone who has done good to you.
I would love to call you a darling if you allow me. As you are the most helpful and I really appreciate and respect you
@rakski (11347)
@thesupersingh I prefer you call me mate and @Jessabuma darling
@rakski Oh wow, you know mate is even better then darling LOL I really love you both pretty ladies
@Lushlala (931)
• Gaborone, Botswana
I think it's rude to talk over people because it tells me you're not listening, just in a huge rush to say your piece and be done with it.... grrr!!!!
yeah you are right about it, thanks and take care
@ShifaLk (7496)
When ma special ones don't reply to ma text knowingly n willingly, I find it truly rude :( When I know that they aren't busy but ignoring
I haven't received your text
@artemis432 (7474)
• Abernathy, Texas
All comes down to respect. To me to respect is empathy being able to put yourself in the other shoes and think with this harm them or hurt them if I say this or do?
Very well said, thanks for sharing this with us
@artemis432 (7474)
• Abernathy, Texas
There's a lot of little things that could be considered rude - like someone mentioned taking another call. I also often see people on dates taking calls and on their phone while their date is just sitting there and their date was hoping for an actual date and for someone to be present with. That certainly seems rude. I guess in the global sense there is also making assumptions about other cultures. Like throwing up a blanket over a whole culture or people and saying they're all like this. Like the jokes. Or assuming someone is from China because they're Asian. Not even knowing that there are many different African countries and assuming Africa is just one entire country. What do you think is this rudeness or just ignorance. And I don't mean ignorance as a insult but rather in the strictest meaning of the word someone who is ignorant of the facts. Unaware. Or taught by their parents so they don't know the truth.
Yeah it would be an insult and is surely Rude
@artemis432 (7474)
• Abernathy, Texas
I think that we need to understand other cultures and take time to understand them and when we don't maybe that is rude so maybe in one culture it's rude to shake hands and it's important to be aware of that before we interact with some of them that culture like if we are visiting that country. That's at the other side of the coin would be for that culture to understand that in your culture shaking hands is an acceptable and respectful form of greeting. I don't mind buddy or any of those I live in Texas so people are always saying sweetheart and honey. Sometimes I will call someone sweetie on accident just because I say to my son all the time. Somehow all the other names I call him don't spill out accidentally like rob star, or Robby Roo, or turtle lol. As someone else commented I noticed that there are different tones for things so sometimes people say sweetheart condescendingly or buddy condescendingly or rudely. It's all in the tone of voice I think.
True on that, thanks for explaining
@arunima25 (879)
• Bangalore, India
Talking loud in public places is other thing that I find rud
True as well, thanks again
@arunima25 (879)
• Bangalore, India
People's arrogant tone in any conversation...I find it rude. I find many people who keep self praising and boasting and make you look like as if you don't match up to them
Yeah you are right on that Arunima thanks