TULA'S ENDLESS SUMMER

@UncleJoe (9469)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Let me introduce you to a young couple I have fallen deeply in love with. Although we’ve never met, (They don’t even know that I exist), I have been avidly following their YouTube channel for a couple of years. They are living the dream I wished for Becky and me. But first, let me give you a brief history. First, there’s Billy, an athletic water-experienced who grew up in Fire Island, New York. Every summer he was a life guard and taught sail-boarding. A few years ago, he purchased a small sailboat for cheap because it needed a lot of repair. After a year or so Billy had the whole thing in ship shape, (no pun intended), and sailed it all the way to Florida. That’s where he met Sierra, the love of his life. Not only is she beautiful, but very athletic as well. In the video you will see her paddle-board, kite-board, surf, and spearfish just as well as Billy. She makes sure that they work out and eat healthy. Getting on with the history, they sold the sailboat and purchased an old fishing trawler which they reworked into a nice live aboard vessel. This was the boat they had when I first started following them I got to travel with them and enjoy spectacular video all over the Caribbean as they visited ancient forts and shipwrecks. Then the real treat came when they decided to take the trawler to New York. That meant the pair would travel up the Intracoastal Waterway which partly runs through Virginia Beach. I am more than familiar with over 100 miles of this route in Virginia and North Carolina. That made their clips even more real to me. Once in New York, they unexpectedly sold the boat and flew back to Florida. There they purchased the beautiful sailing catamaran they currently call home. It took a little while to get this one seaworthy again but now it is perfect. Watching it slide through the waves is one of the most magnificent things I’ve ever seen. At this writing, Billy and Sierra are currently in the Bahamas having the time of MY life. I can hardly wait to see where they go next.
The Tula Shop - http://tulasendlesssummer.com/shop-tula/ We sailed just a few miles South where we would be a little more protected from the Northerly winds....
What a life they're living - but they've also worked hard for it it seems, doing up their various vessels.
@UncleJoe That's interesting. I didn't realise they could earn from their YouTube clips. I didn't know how people made money from them.
What a wonderful pair of virtual twins!
Lovely! I'll subscribe to their YouTube channel as well.
@UncleJoe (9469)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
They have been thrilling to watch @allen0187
@UncleJoe i'm sure they are. Imagine seeing different parts of the world without leaving the comforts of your own home.
@Platespinner (16533)
Mrs. J's oldest sister plans to spend the summer sailing around Lake Huron. Sounds like fun to me, but I suspect that Mrs. J feels otherwise--she's a little too prone to getting sea-sick.
That certainly is a dream life for them. It's always fun to live vicariously through nice people. Our condo is on the Intercostal. It begins in Boston, goes along the eastern seaboard, around Florida, and ends before Texas.
@Morleyhunt (19540)
Ah.....the life... I have another weeks and a day...then hubby will be joining me and we will have our own adventures.
@rakski (8644)
Wow. I also like to watch films or short documentaries of gking to places and making adventures. It makes you feel that you were there with them and that you know the place