3 Good things May 9th!

@Daelii (4906)
Good afternoon! It was a busy day today! 1. Went to the healthy meet up group today. :) 2. Got word back concerning the children's bible study program I'd like to start locally. Its been approved in some manner. All my notes and stuff have been handed over to a few teachers who will be doing it. So its good news in some aspect, that it will be done. Even if it wont just be my baby. :) 3. Enjoying some good music and getting stuff done around the house. ' How are you feeling? looking forward to anything special?
@mandala100 (36233)
@Daelii I'm so glad that good things are hapenning to you my friend.
@Daelii (4906)
thank you! I hope good things are happening around you too!
@mandala100 (36233)
@Daelii I'm having a very busy week in the office my friend.
glad it was approved! I watched tv with the bf while we did our online stuff, then went shopping and now making dinner.
We're taking off on our holiday today. It's been delayed by about five days but it's all good.
I'm glad you're doing a children's Bible study program. It's always good to have someone else do it with you. You can share the load, and you will know you're on the right track with what you're teaching. I'm doing great! Worked on a book for the better part of today.
No nothing special. Not today but everyday is special because God allows me to wake up for another day.
I am about to watch a baseball game and hopefully my team will win.