Discovered two new "The X-Files" books at the library

Staten Island, New York
I was at the library yesterday looking for some new books to read when I stumbled upon a book "The X Files Origins: Agent of Chaos" by Kami Garcia. The book is about Fox Mulder at seventeen. I took it out. Can't wait to read it. And it turns out there is a book about Dana Scully as well called "The X Files Origins: Devil's Advocate" by Jonathan Maberry. I am assuming it's about Dana when she was a teen as well. This one was not available at the library but I can always put it on hold.
You have some reading in your future.
• Staten Island, New York
I already started reading the Mulder one. My reading challenge on Goodreads for 2018 had 50 books as the goal. I have read 11 so far.
Would i be able to read this book if I never watched the x-files?
• Staten Island, New York
I am not sure as I didn't start reading it yet. Probably.
@lovebuglena can i find the X files on Netflix as i am interested in the show from what I read others say about it online?
• Staten Island, New York
@Marty1 I am not sure. But you can check if you have Netflix. Maybe your cable has it on demand.
Sounds like you're in for a good read.
• Staten Island, New York
I can't wait to read it. Right now I am reading "Song of a Captive Bird" by Jasmin Darznik. I believe I started reading it yesterday, or maybe the day before that, and I am more than halfway done. Can't put it down.
@lovebuglena Books you can't put down are the best kind and a credit to the author.
@kepweng (17730)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
i only see the movie
• Staten Island, New York
I don't remember if I've ever seen the movies. But I've watched the show.