Top 5 Fruits to Prevent Dehydration

Kochi, India
Dehydration is a state that affects our body when our body runs short of water. It happens to us mainly during the summer season or when we work out a lot. Staying dehydrated can make you feel fatigued and you will be lacking the much needed energy during this team. You can stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water throughout the day and this is an easy method. But some of us might not be interested in taking too much of water on a regular basis. In this case we can go for some alternate methods to avoid dehydration which we might all enjoy. One of the best ways to stay hydrate is by eating certain fruits which have enough water content. Here are 5 of the best fruits that you can take to avoid dehydration and stay healthy. 1) Cucumbers 2) Watermelon 3) Celery 4) Cauliflower 5) Strawberries You need not eat all the five fruits, but you can have one or two varieties to stay hydrated and most of the time all these fruits might not be available for you to buy. So buy whatever is available and eat them to stay healthy during the summer.
@oahuwriter (2343)
• United States Minor Outlying Islands
Very good to know to keep hydrated with food. I would never have guessed strawberry or cauliflower would keep you hydrated. Very interesting.
• Kochi, India
Yes... cauliflower is a good vegetable to keep you hydrated..
• United States Minor Outlying Islands
@geopiscean Not one of my favorite veggie, the cauliflower. Have you ever seen a purple cauliflower? I saw some at a Farmer's Market.
• Kochi, India
@oahuwriter No, I haven't seen the purple cauliflower so far..
@AKRao24 (18546)
Yes, I agree with you! Thanks for sharing the important information at an appropriate time dear friend @geopiscean as we are having peak Summer now in India! Stay blessed!
• Kochi, India
Yes.. that is why I searched for such fruits and decided to share on mylot. The summer has attained its peak in India..
@AKRao24 (18546)
@geopiscean , That is very nice thing you did and I thank you once again for that!
• Kochi, India
@AKRao24 Always Welcome
@SAM774 (3732)
Celery.... Really I was not aware of that
• Kochi, India
So, now you can note these fruits in your mind and use them when needed..
@SAM774 (3732)
@geopiscean yes for sure
It is nice to know how fruits and veggies can help us not to be dehydrated.
• Kochi, India
Hope it benefits you in time of need..
@geopiscean I think it is, my friend. I am lucky that most of these crops are available in my city.
• Kochi, India
@Shavkat Here also they are available based on seasons..
@Icydoll (20229)
Yeah watermelon rich in water content and Muskmelon too.
• Kochi, India
Watermelon is widely available in India...
@Icydoll (20229)
@geopiscean yeah it is
The cauliflower one surprises me!
• Kochi, India
It also surprised me..