Gratitude and positive day 11

@id_peace (7634)
Singapore
Missed out a day yesterday but I guess it is fine. As this is a positive thread, I will be sharing the positive stuff. 1. Bonus will be coming early. So it will mean that I will get my Bonus on June instead of July. I do not know how much I will get and also how many % as I will just joined the company in Sep last year 2. Not sure if it is consider something positive. My 13mth will be gone. The 13th month will now be divide and paid into my monthly salary. So my basic pay is going up which is useful for me for my next job expected pay. 3. My online income is now growing very slowly for the moment but at least I will be moving and more work available so I hope that more income will be bring in this way. Hopefully mylot will give payment soon.
@kepweng (18622)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
Im Excited too hope tommorow or 15 i Dont Receive payments for 4 months Beacuse of No Activites! so im Excited
@id_peace (7634)
I also hope to receieve that for the very first time here.
If you made more than the minimum last month, mylot will pay you soon.
@id_peace (7634)
Yes I made more than the minimum.
That's a wonderful feeling to know that your finances continue to grow. Best of luck to you!