Age btwn wife and husband

Eldoret, Kenya
They say that women age faster than men..does it necessarily mean that men should marry younger women who are three or more years younger than them??
I would truly like to think that age is not a factor in love at all... with the exception of children, obviously... my husband is 14 years older than me, and we have rough patches, but ultimately overcome because of communication. I believe that communication is the key to any good relationship... be truthful, be honest and be open minded. Age is not a factor when you love someone. As to whether men should marry younger women, I guess I am a tad biased in that area... it's done wonders for him, lol, but seriously, I don't think age should factor in love... you'll know if you love them, and that's all that matters.
I agree. Communication must be the key. Without it, you could not open opportunities to a better life.
@Herlyn123 I really do believe that I have had a better life because my husband and i go at it together! And communication is the key to that! True story, lol.
@id_peace (7710)
We are good whole 8 years apart
Me and my boyfriend is 10 years apart. But we think alike and do things alike. Love has never had any boundary afterall
@id_peace (7710)
The age does not matter and should not cause generation gap
@rubyriaz007 (4288)
The age difference between my husband and myself is 5 years. I think this gap between us is good. We have good understanding between us.
@SirPeters (259)
• Nigeria
Not at all, ageing doesn't depends on male or female. There are other factors that can make one to age faster either male or female. So, it shouldn't be a yardstick to choose a life partner. So, a man can marry any woman he is truly in love with irrespective of age.
@Herlyn123 (389)
Age doesn't matter. As long as both love each other in any way no numbers could define.
• Bucharest, Romania
As far as I know men die earlier so I can’t say that men should search for younger women
@rachael5760 (2740)
• Israel
I completely diagree with you. Men age faster than women. Men die earlier than women. So that said, it doesn't really matter the age of the couple, but how they look at life and how mature each one is. If the man keeps asking the woman to do things that a person should do themselves, then it is not a good match
• New Delhi, India
Its not necessary in today's world?
I think it's not about aging but the maturity. When both are equally mature, taking decisions become hard. Plus who would pamper whom? It results in gap between the two
@cupkitties (7598)
Hmm not so sure about that on the age thing. I've read that men supposedly look younger due to having thicker skin thanks to their testosterone, but I've also seen pics of women began to age rapidly after taking testosterone sooo.. Also if you take a woman, give her a mens hair cut, dress her up in mens clothing and don't let anyone know she's a female, she will be viewed as looking much younger than a male of her same age sooo.... The reality is that our society is conditioned to view womens physical appearance more harshly. Also men generally marry a younger women because of A. They want to have children or B. They are rich old guys that want to show off a trophy wife
@iridion9 (11075)
aha aha I comprehend. lol
@Starmaiden (7776)
Three or more years younger isn't too bad. Some women marry men two or three years younger than them. Love knows no age and what is age but a number.
they can marry at any age.Men age faster also.