Have You Planned anything For Mothers's Day?

I am sure most are excited about it and thinking and planning to make it a even more awesome day for there Mothers and even Mother in Law's as well of course both are same and its good to make them feel special as Mothers have done a lot for us and we can never even repay a small bit of it, even if we serve them for life. What About You? Have You Planned anything For Mothers's Day? Please Share.
• Summerville, Georgia
I am taking my mom on a nature walk to enjoy the Azalias.
That would be great, have a nice time
• Bangalore, India
Nature walk!! Sounds interesting and good way to have quality time
I'm very excited because my son just came home from college for the summer and so will be here with me on mother's day! I would like the whole family (myself, husband and three sons) to go to my favorite Chinese food buffet that day... they are having seafood and Cantonese style lobster!! Hope we get to go there to eat!
That would be great, enjoy your time And welcome to mylot, friend
Thank you! I used to be on myLot many years ago, it seems like the website has updated and I am ready to make new friends!
@moneymakinmom I am glad to see you back buddy , its fun actually, and i love to make friends so we can be good friends as well
@Jessabuma (13500)
• Baguio, Philippines
I planned to go to church today but because of heavy rain, I didn't make it.
I think you can remember God and pray God from home.
@Jessabuma (13500)
• Baguio, Philippines
@thesupersingh yes , sorry I didn't keep my promise to pray for you and your brother
@Jessabuma No problem. Have a great evening
@mlgen1037 (16533)
• Manila, Philippines
Yes. Will eat out and do groceries.
LOL so nothing special ?
@mlgen1037 (16533)
• Manila, Philippines
@thesupersingh my mom is special in itself.
@kaphokz (186)
Nope, I have no plan. I don't have money to surprise my mother. I will surprise her in her birthday
Okay. Good to know that my friend
@sprite1950 (11501)
• Corsham, England
Mother's day is in March in the UK so we have had ours already. My mum has gone now but my children bought me cards and presents,
Very nice that your kids celebrated that, thanks
I have no plans for that day.
Even i don't have
@arunima25 (704)
• Bangalore, India
My mom is away and she will visit me end of June. We will have some fun together everyday once she is here. So I think on Mother's day, I just have to call her and wish her. I am excited to see what my kids have for me. Well there is some surprise planning going on between the two and they hush hush or send me away when I try to listen. They are spending good amount of time in the locked room with scissors, glue and all art supplies. I am waiting for the surprise
Haha, that's very nice and i am glad you are excited about it