Have you ever tried to love two persons at a time?

Loving may not be a crime, but it is much too hurtful if you give it to two persons at the same time. As the song goes, torn between two lovers, loving both of you is breaking all the rules. Let me know what you think if loving two persons at the same time is a crime or not.
If celebrities count, then yes, I have tried it... lol, I love Seth Macfarlane, creator of Family Guy, American Dad, The Cleveland Show, etc...if I was ever to meet him... hmmm... I think my husband would be worried! Lol, truthfully, though, I believe "true love" is only for one on one... so all other interests need to be forgotten for that to happen!
When was love considered a crime. Hahaha. I agree true love should be only dedicated to only one and forget the rest. That's how it should be.
@Herlyn123 We can still "dream" of others though, lol! No harm in our own minds, as long as we don't tell!
@moneymakinmom hahahaha. Fair to both sides. What you don't know won't hurt you.
@Dextoi (2315)
It depends on what that love means... two or more crushes? No problem in that... lol
Love in romantic relationships. Like having two special someone at the same time. Some say cheating. But it is that bad?
@Dextoi (2315)
@Herlyn123 I guess so... Does the other one know about it?
@Dextoi just a hypothetical question
@WorDazza (9831)
• Manchester, England
Having been married for 25 years I can honestly say I have no idea why anyone would want to put themselves through the agonies of loving a second person. One is more than enough!!
Some people just can't seem to be contented and appreciate of what they really have. Regret is always at the end. So, they'll never know whom they haved taken for granted may be the one they really need.
@WorDazza (9831)
• Manchester, England
@Herlyn123 I think that attitude of nor being able to appreciate what they have usually extends beyond relationships too. Some people spend a lot of time and effort to achieve certain things in the belief it will make them happy. They achieve it and realise it doesn't make them happy and want more. Happiness is about wanting what you've got not getting what you want!!
@WorDazza Some might say that love is a choice and not a feeling. Do you think that's how it is?
@mlgen1037 (15494)
• Manila, Philippines
You can love two people at the same time but it will not of the same extent.
Speaking of romatic relationships, have you ever tried that?
@mlgen1037 (15494)
• Manila, Philippines
@Herlyn123 Well, yes once but never tried it anymore.
@mlgen1037 We all make mistakes. That's how life is.
NO i cannot do that and don't expect anyone to do that as well Helyn, you have a very nice name
As the saying goes, do not do to others what you don't want others to do unto you. Super Singh, thanks for the compliment. I wonder why there's that Super thing on your name. Probably like superman? Just kidding. Hehe
@Herlyn123 Haha, its just me LOL. by the way I am Harpreet Singh, nice to meet you sweetie
@thesupersingh likewise. Hope to hear more of your thoughts.
No, definitely have not considered 'trying' to love 2 people at the same time (if you mean relationship wise).
Hi Michelle, nice to hear from you. Do you ever think a person could love two persons at a time?
@Herlyn123 Relationship wise - no. But loving more than 2 people like my mom, dad, niece, nephew, fiancé, so forth yes.
@infatuatedbby I agree. We could all love many persons at the same time, but it must not when it comes to romantic relationships.
@mohit459 (11373)
• Haldwani, India
No it's not!..
Why so?
@mohit459 (11373)
• Haldwani, India
@Herlyn123 remind me later I'll respond to it surely as quite busy now and it's a long saga.
@Shivram59 (2089)
@Herlyn123 Never.You can't love more than one person at the same time,and if you try to do so,you end up cheating both or all of them.
You'll also end up cheating yourself.
@Shivram59 (2089)
@Herlyn123 Exactly.If I do so,I'll cheat myself too.
@sprite1950 (11258)
• Corsham, England
I personally have never loved two people at the same time but some people believe that it's possible. Once I love someone I give that person everything so it would not be possible for me.
True. There will be none to give.
@sprite1950 (11258)
• Corsham, England
@Herlyn123 Not if you truly love someone,
@kepweng (11049)
its NOT Good are u in Open relationship??
That's just a hypothetical question.hehe
@jobelbojel (6805)
If it is an intimate relationship, we should not love other than the one we love the most.
I agree. We should not hurt anyone by loving another someone.
@dodoazo (17311)
Let's define crime. It's an action or omission that constitutes an offense that may be prosecuted by the state and is punishable by law. If you're married, it's a crime. If you're not, that's troublesome. Anyway if you want problem, go ahead.
@Jessabuma (13155)
• Baguio, Philippines
No.. it's not a crime. I love two people at the same time.. not only two but more than that.
It doesn't come into crime but it is not at all ethical
I agree.
@Icydoll (13169)
Loving two persons is not the love at all..one can't be truthful if he/she do so..it's very confused state and bad situation..it is definitely not love.
@JustBhem (31743)
• Davao, Philippines
For me, it is not a crime if no one knows about it. But if you love two people at the same time, like being in a relationship with two persons is so bad. Very bad.
I cannot find even one to love.
• St. George, Bermuda
Nope Someone will get hurt and heart broken it is best for you to be committed and Love 1 person at a time that way you can focus all the love and attention on that 1 person.
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. **Please add the name of your country to your account page.**
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!