Why criminals get all the jobs these days.

It seems as if the criminals and the ex cons have taken over this nation and they are the ones getting the jobs and we are not. I wondered for many years why this was and finally it hit me. It is because the hiring managers who do all the hiring for the employees, those managers do illegal drugs and they are criminals and outlaws themselves so criminals are the ones they prefer to hire.
No, it isn't. It is because they get tax breaks for hiring ex-felons. The key word here being ex. Not everyone with a criminal past remains a criminal if they are given an opportunity to improve themself.
Where, exactly, are you getting your information from? What jobs are you trying to get that you are getting passed over for in favor of "criminals and ex-cons"?
• Bucharest, Romania
Which country do you live in btw?
I am not sure. Personally speaking, it should be equal in terms of having such opportunity.
• Bucharest, Romania
Well perhaps that could be the case for certain companies but it is not the same for all I believe