bitcoin will be traded on wall street

@kanchan10 (2877)
Kolkata, India
we all know about bitcoin but till date it is not recognised. now this news came where it says it will be traded on wall street. one way towards formal acceptance . your thoughts please
Bitcoin has become the hottest topic for the past years. Many people believe that this is the future currency and the trigger that will change the business system today.
I am afraid of it, but that is mostly lack of knowledge.
I do not have any thoughts.Still do not know what is Bit coin and why we have th em.
@AkoPinay (11809)
We are now in the DIGITAL WORLD. Bitcoin is simply a DIGITAL MONEY or INTERNET MONEY. CryptoCurrency is there because of INTERNET. Because of internet, COMMUNICATIONS from all over the world became instant. And now because of CryptoCurrency MONEY TRANSFERS became FASTER and CHEAPER than PayPal, Bank Wires and other previous/current payment methods that's why I use CryptoCurrencies.
@kanchan10 (2877)
• Kolkata, India
@AkoPinay this thing CAN change the world
@kanchan10 I am very uneducated on this.
@saiama (872)
• Mumbai, India
very hard for Indians to accept this and depart from usual paper-based money it's too early for this concept to catch up slowly but surely we are migrating to the digital platform
@kanchan10 (2877)
• Kolkata, India
whole story of blak money will be gone if majority of transactions are digital
@saiama (872)
• Mumbai, India
@kanchan10 lets hope so but demonetization has not brought in much of good news as expected by the majority on the other hand these few black money hoarders found other illegal means to circulate black money n economy
@kanchan10 (2877)
• Kolkata, India
@saiama so true
@kepweng (14768)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
do u already get bRich in bitcoin??
@kanchan10 (2877)
• Kolkata, India
no my dear i dare to trade that
Really? How surprising to hear that!
@AkoPinay (11809)
GOOD NEWS