How do you and your partner celebrate your anniversary?

Pixabay
Russian Federation
Hello, everyone! Personally, I think that the day when my husband and I met for the first time is the most important day in our life together. That is why, we officially married on the same day, May 14, in two years. We make this day a total relaxation. We visit a spa, a sauna or other places where we can rest morally and physically. We also recollect the details of our first acquaintance and the early time together. We try to choose memorable gifts for each other as well. Do you celebrate your wedding anniversary annually? What do you prefer - a day when you met for the first time or your wedding day? How do you celebrate your anniversary? If you are not in a relationship now, how would you like to celebrate your anniversary?
@mlgen1037 (29649)
• Manila, Philippines
We do celebrate our wedding anniversary every August. And we celebrate it with my dad and sister's birthdays.
• Russian Federation
@mlgen1037 Oh, you have a big celebration that includes several important dates! Cool
@mlgen1037 (29649)
• Manila, Philippines
@MashaVickina Yes, Masha. When we decided to get married, we thought of doing it August for my dad since he helped us in our wedding. It was a tribute to him too.
• Russian Federation
We always do something for our anniversary. We have had 46 anniversaries.
• Russian Federation
@Corbin5 Oh, wow! I am sure that you have enough fantasy to make up something new every year
@MashaVickina We usually go for ice cream sundaes together!!! That is fun for us. We eloped when we were in college.
• Russian Federation
@Corbin5 How romantic! Thanks for sharing the photo, you are stunning
@Sreekala (23379)
So your wedding anniversary is coming. Happy wedding anniversary in advance. On our first anniversary we arranged a party for friends. Then it become a private matter and exchange gits to each other.
• Russian Federation
@Sreekala Thanks a lot! I think it is also nice to share this day with your beloved people on this day
@Sreekala (23379)
@MashaVickina I agree, but I prefer to make it privately than public. We married in the year of 1999. So next year 20 years will be completed.
• Russian Federation
@Sreekala Great! Your family is a nice example for us
@caopaopao (10882)
I wish you a happy anniversary in advance. It's thoughtful that you get married on the same day you meet. I never think of that. We often go out to eat for our anniversary.
• Russian Federation
@caopaopao Thank you so much Yes, we just went to a registry office on the same day and put our signatures I also prefer to eat out not to do the washing up
@caopaopao (10882)
@MashaVickina You're welcome, dear friend.
@mohit459 (11939)
• Haldwani, India
Will go to the nature's lap, no disturbance...we can have awesome time together!.
• Russian Federation
@mohit459 Sounds like a good idea
@mohit459 (11939)
• Haldwani, India
@MashaVickina just good!..
@arunima25 (4499)
• Bangalore, India
We celebrate our wedding day. We actually do not remember the day when we met first We got married after 7 long years of friendship. We celebrate by going on vacation or just relaxing with our family and a little get together. In these 17 years, we have mostly gone for vacation.
• Russian Federation
@arunima25 Vacation is also a nice choice! Thanks for sharing
@arunima25 (4499)
• Bangalore, India
@MashaVickina my most preferred one
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
i Ask my partner a Gift iphone x is better??
• Russian Federation
Oh, cool
@id_peace (7206)
We just take the day off sleep late and eat good stuff
• Russian Federation
@id_peace Total relaxation