Honest confession about being a mom

@arunima25 (8335)
Bangalore, India
Now we all are excited with our plans for Mother's day . Parenting is a journey and we all are bound to make mistakes. Here on mother's day feel free to confess for the parenting mistakes or incidents which made you feel like a bad mom. Dads can also share their experiences.
@dpk262006 (56484)
When we bring up our children mistakes tend to occur, as these are part of life. However, every parent does his best to bring up their children.
@arunima25 (8335)
• Bangalore, India
I totally agree with your viewpoint. We do our best for our children as parents depending on our experience, our affordability and our perception.
@dpk262006 (56484)
@arunima25 Majority of parents do their best for their children, therefore, they should not feel guilty if their child does not succeed in life. A child has the responsibility to succeed with his own efforts and hard work.
@arunima25 (8335)
• Bangalore, India
@dpk262006 That is very true. Child is born with his/her own capacity and destination. Moreover, the parameter and definition of success also varies from person to person.
@AKRao24 (21124)
I feel guilty sometimes that i could have given some more quality time to my son when he was kid, as I used to be always busy with my professional activities.This was because I am an Resident Stud Vet and I stay on the farm to look after the horses. So naturally I used to get calls at any time of the day and being a dedicated person I used to spend lot of my time with horses. But to look at the other side of the coin, I think children they take their parents as role model and today he is also a dedicated worker and because of which he could climbed the ladder of success very fast! So this point of mine is an admission of guilt or admiration of my son, i really don't know! Thanks for another good sensible post as usual from you side! Stay blessed!
@arunima25 (8335)
• Bangalore, India
Thank you for sharing!! I am glad you like my posts
@AKRao24 (21124)
@arunima25 , Yes of course, i like them a lot! Thanks!
@arunima25 (8335)
• Bangalore, India
That is one guilt that sometimes engulfs my husband too as he has a very busy schedule. I often feel that my kids are growing too fast and are we doing good enough for them??
I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!
@arunima25 (8335)
• Bangalore, India
Thanks!! Wish you the same
@arunima25 (8335)
• Bangalore, India
@thesupersingh Thank You. I had a good time with my family together.
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
Happy Mother's Day, Arunima.
@arunima25 (8335)
• Bangalore, India
Thank you. Wish you the same!!
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
@arunima25 Youre welcome and thank you too, Arunima.
@dodoazo (21291)
Please don't generalize for not all mothers are excited. Some mothers don't care about it. Some are taking it in their own way. It would be better if you share to us what's your plan for Mothers Day.
@Courage7 (15700)
For me this day is over rated..for me I mean. It is depressing for me.
@arunima25 (8335)
• Bangalore, India
Though not depressing even I feel that it is overrated and commercialized
@Courage7 (15700)
@arunima25 Oh yes..so much so.
@kepweng (18574)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
i Dont want to have a Kid
@arunima25 (8335)
• Bangalore, India
Go ahead with your choice and enjoy your life
Happy Mother's Day. I'm a happy mom and grandmother.
@arunima25 (8335)
• Bangalore, India
Wow!! A grandma!! That's added bonus
Enjoy your Mother's Day celebration.
I did the best I could and raised six great adult children. All are doing good with their life.