It´s a wonderful Saturday!

Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
The day is nice, with clear and sunny skies. There is humidity from last week´s rainy days, but this week has been free of rain. I started my day early today and I´m going to conclude it early too, as I need to rest for tomorrow; I have to go to the park and practice dancing moves. In about half of an hour, I´ll be having lunch; chicken soup and rice seem good for me. Also flavored water and tortillas. Do you have plans for this weekend?
No plans here. The weather is cold, gloomy and rainy.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Here, the weather is nice now. I have plans for the weekend and some leisure activities too
Glad you have nice weather. Lunch sounds okay. No plans here, though wish I did for mothers day tomorrow.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
It was good, I enjoyed it. Mother´s day happened yesterday, it was a good day
@quantum2020 here its today.
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
Yes, Jose. We will go out to treat my mom and dad and do groceries. Happy weekend. Enjoy your lunch.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Thanks, it looks like there is going to be a very nice weekend here. I hope your Mom and Dad is ok, enjoy the grocery shopping
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
@quantum2020 Thank you, Jose. Happy Mother's day to your mom and to all the mothers in your life. They are okay and excited for later.
@Icydoll (24709)
No special plans.. enjoy your lunch...have a great weekend
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Thanks, i really enjoyed it, it was delicious and nutritious too. I have plans for the weekend; some enjoying activities too
It is cold and rainy here. Flash flood warning for our area, but that never seems to cause a problem for us.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Here, the weather is nice at the moment. It seem like rain is going to take a break for the rest of this week, not for the next one. Flooding here is not intense and it only causes momentary damage
No plans for me even though it is a long weekend here in Manila. As usual, I picked grinding over pleasure so that is what I'm doing.