what are those things you wish to change about you?

Nigeria
Change they say is constant in life. Even though we are encouraged to love our selves and build a high self esteem, we still wish to change some certain things about us. it could be in our characters, some flaws, environment. etc. Personally, I would wish to change my height so I will be very tall, because am on the average. I wish to change my environment too. What about you, what are those things you wish to change?
@Jessabuma (33182)
• Baguio, Philippines
I want to change my sleeping routine. But I have sleeping issues .
@mlgen1037 (29645)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi Jessa. I thought you are able to sleep 8-10 hours a day? I remember you saying that in one of the discussions.
• Nigeria
You mean you sleep too much?
@Jessabuma (33182)
• Baguio, Philippines
@mlgen1037 yes that's right.. I always sleep 8-10 hours a day ..1 am to 9 am.. but I want to change it to 11 pm to 7 am..
@cheche28 (221)
• Naga City, Philippines
Wow! We are the same, I wish to change my height too..I'm only 5 flat. I want to be taller a bit.
@Teekaaa (5751)
I am too sensitive... maybe I need to change this!
@mlgen1037 (29645)
• Manila, Philippines
Me too, Twinkle hehehe
• Nigeria
@twinkle Please, what do you mean by too sensitive?
@cheche28 (221)
• Naga City, Philippines
Me too @teekaaa. I am too sensitive too.
@mlgen1037 (29645)
• Manila, Philippines
Well, I would I would be more confident.
@mlgen1037 (29645)
• Manila, Philippines
@thesupersingh Yeah. hahaha
I love the person I am but I am always willing to improve for the better. I want to increase my positivity. I would love to live in the country, but not to far from the city. I'm halfway between a country and city girl. I love the thought of having a vegetable garden, horses, and walking trails. I also love shopping, for food, clothes, anything. Getting out and being social is important to me, so living close to the city would do that for me. As for physical characteristics, I would love to be an inch taller
@mlgen1037 (29645)
• Manila, Philippines
Good for you. I love myself too, but there is always something new to learn.
• Nigeria
@thinkgratitude so we are on same page ... Changing environment is cool too
• Nigeria
@mlgen1037 sure learning never ends
@ARN4567 (436)
• Baguio, Philippines
There's nothing I want to change about me cause I'm blessed and accept things as they are... because God created me to be this and he knows what's best..and he's in control if you want him to...just my personal opinion...peace...
@rhpinc (1403)
• Santa Barbara, California
Communicate better with others. Finish things I start. Don't start too many things at one time, quite a bit really...
• Nigeria
@rhpinc That's great. One step at home
• Nigeria
@rhpinc That's great. One step at a time
@rhpinc (1403)
• Santa Barbara, California
@SirPeters So true! :)
• Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
I wish i was shorter and i had curly hair. Also i wish i was socially akward and shy
• Nigeria
@letTalktogther why change those traits? I think they are cool
• Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
@SirPeters there was a typo, i wanted to say i wish i was 'not' awkward and shy socially. For the first part that's things i want to change really...
I need to get healthier, stronger, and fitter. An eight-pack abs would help as well.
• Nigeria
@allen0187 that's nice. That means you gotta eat right, and do exercises as well. I think there are a whole lot of articles out there for you to get more insight on how to achieve this desire
@bela360 (1640)
• Saint Lucia
I would want to change my anger problem.
• Nigeria
@bela360 dealing with anger is a gradual process. You firstly have to identify you anger trigger and device a means to tackle them, also, try and keep you mouth shut whenever the rage is coming from the inside. He that keeps his mouth is wise
@bela360 (1640)
• Saint Lucia
@SirPeters Yh very true working on it :)
@caopaopao (12368)
I always worry too much about my child, maybe I should change it.
• Nigeria
@caopaopao yeah you should. Because worries don't help, it makes us to lose our peace. Just have the confident that your child is gonna be OK. Be positive towards your child and you will e Te happiest mum.
@caopaopao (12368)
@SirPeters Thank you for your suggestion, my friend.
@maximax8 (28559)
I wish I could change my hair. My hair is dark brown and straight with some grey at the front of my hair. I would have liked curly ginger hair. If I had that my skin might be a nightmare with all the overseas travel that I like to do. I wish I could walk my children to school and see garbage on the ground. The people at the school close to where my children go drop lots of rubbish. I believe we all need a clean world without any rubbish. I think it is easy to use a bin.
• Nigeria
Nice wishes......
@id_peace (7584)
I want to have more wisdom. I hope that I will have the wisdom I have now and go back to 18 years ago.
• Nigeria
Probably to correct something you didn't do well. Well as we grow, we increase in wisdom and we look back and we see we have made mistakes.
I would like to change my procrastination.