THUNDERSTORM

@suripunj (966)
New Delhi, India
After sweltering heat and humidity Delhi witnessed major thunderstorm bringing temperature down significantly and making a pleasant night. I love thunderstorm and if comes rain with roaring sky along, it makes me very happy and I too feel to yell with lightening. But I do not want any human casualty out of this, just want the nature speak loudly and expressing itself as it energizes me or calms me within. Rattling window and banging doors gives me hope that tomorrow office will close and advisory be released to stay home, no network will preclude to work from home. I want atleast one such day in a month. Do you also like storm if yes what excites you about it.
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
It is okay to have rains but please not the worst kind. It is devastating.
@suripunj (966)
• New Delhi, India
yes within limit even the storm is good.
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
@suripunj Of course. As long as it is not that damaging.
@Jessabuma (33194)
• Baguio, Philippines
No.. I don't like stormy days but we do have thunderstorms here often
@suripunj (966)
• New Delhi, India
i like because it is rare here.
@Jessabuma (33194)
• Baguio, Philippines
@suripunj Ohh I see.. hopefully it will rain there
@AKRao24 (20978)
We had to face lot of loss because of this storm! We lost many trees and the branches which are very important for a Stud farm and now there is no power which will only be revived to morrow after repairing the electric line! Some property also got damaged because of this storm! Thanks!
@suripunj (966)
• New Delhi, India
Yes agreed.
@AKRao24 (20978)
@suripunj , Most welcome dear friend!
@silvermist (20116)
No storm here.Just heavy rain ,thunder and lightning.Now the night is cool.I prefer this to the heat.
@suripunj (966)
• New Delhi, India
yes i too.
@maximax8 (28559)
In 2013 my children and I went on a three week train adventure from England to Eastern Europe. I found it lovely in the city of Odessa in the Ukraine. We had what I would describe the worst accommodation we have ever stayed in. One night while staying in that horrible room there was thunder storm with flashes of lightening. I got out of bed to close the window. In the morning the only evidence was a puddle outside. Years ago I enjoyed a storm while at a beach in Australia. There was an electric sort of feeling like pure bliss.
@suripunj (966)
• New Delhi, India
Great.Wish i too had such experience.
@Teekaaa (5836)
I don't like storm but in school days I'll be very happy b'coz I will have atleast some one week holiday!
@suripunj (966)
• New Delhi, India
yes i too want holiday storm is one potential reason so i love it.
• Bucharest, Romania
I don't like rain that much but I do like it when it thunders because it sometimes scares people
@suripunj (966)
• New Delhi, India
it scares it excites also if not lethal
@Starmaiden (7641)
Thunderstorms, blizzards and hurricanes/tropical storms make me feel sleepy. I just sleep through them then deal with the aftermath later. I rarely ever lose power.
@suripunj (966)
• New Delhi, India
yes it makes good sleep.
@rakski (21845)
Just rain. No storm. Lol
@suripunj (966)
• New Delhi, India
silent rain lasts long.
@rakski (21845)
@suripunj how long does it last?
@suripunj (966)
• New Delhi, India
@rakski depending upon how much silent it is
@Sreekala (23693)
I don't prefer storms it make much nuisance for many people. However, I liked the cool temperature even though not much rain after the storm.
@suripunj (966)
• New Delhi, India
yes nuisance there i like it sometime
Yes, it would be nice if you did not have to work due to the storm. I do not like storms because they scare our dog Molly too much. I do not like to see her suffer.
@suripunj (966)
• New Delhi, India
Oh yes dogs get scared any nature abnormality.
@rubyriaz007 (4292)
I like rains, not the storms. Sometimes it may bring damage to things like door,windows.We have more losses in storms. We have no gains.