Are there some professors that you can learn from more easily than others?

@RodrickH (12550)
China
I guess some professors are really good at teaching or demonstrating something so you can easily learn something from him or her. That's why everyone has his or her favorite professor when they pursue study. Are there some professors that you can learn from more easily than others?
@Jessabuma (33194)
• Baguio, Philippines
Yes, when I was in high school, I used to hate TLE because for me it's a boring subject but when I was in 4th year I had a kind teacher in TLE, he was very good in teaching.. I graduated best in TLE subject because of him.. and I was the most active student in his subject..
@RodrickH (12550)
I guess you are thankful to him, that's why some teachers can make the difference
@Jessabuma (33194)
• Baguio, Philippines
@RodrickH yes that's right. I am very grateful to him
@AKRao24 (20981)
Yes, teaching is an art, a good teacher is one, who can explain the things in a easy way so that the students understand fast and better way! I had many such professors whose lectures were sufficient to understand the topic, there was no need to take any further references on the topic! Thanks!
@RodrickH (12550)
That's true, being a teacher is not a easy job cause if you want to be a good teacher you need to figure out how to explain complicated things in an easy way
@AKRao24 (20981)
@RodrickH , Agreed together with that you should know the psyche and the caliber of absorption of your student too! Some students are fast at grasping while some are slow! Thanks!
@RodrickH (12550)
@AKRao24 That's true
I adore my Math teacher during my high school days, he can make it simple in solving Math problems.
@RodrickH (12550)
A good teacher is really helpful sometimes he or she can even make a student who hate the subject before change to someone who love it so much
@RodrickH In reality, not all teachers are such persona.
Our Algebra professor fell ill and there was a replacement when she was away. This replacement made the whole thing so interesting that all of us found Algebra the best among other disciplines.
@RodrickH (12550)
I guess the new teacher makes the Algebra enjoyable
@RodrickH Yes she did.
@maximax8 (28559)
When I was at secondary school I had a very inspiring Literacy teacher and he made me very keen on this subject. We had a way of making this subject at school ever so exciting and enjoyable. I didn't get on well with Maths and one year I had a teacher that said if I didn't understand then he wouldn't explain it to me again. It made me stop trying with Maths. Years later to get onto teacher training I needed to get a good result in Maths. I went to an evening class and found I had a very special teacher that explained all Maths in any way he could. He let me understand Maths and I was able to get my hoped for exam result.
@RodrickH (12550)
Glad that you had a teacher who always make the subject enjoyable
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
Yes, I do. A lot of them but two of the best were my professors in Logic and Philosophy subjects.
@RodrickH (12550)
Thansk for sharing, do you like Philosophy?
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
@RodrickH Youre always welcome, Rodrick. Yes, I do. Very much.
@id_peace (7635)
I can learn from most china professors who taught chinese history very easily because they are good at making the history like a story with some humour added.
@RodrickH (12550)
Yes, many history profesor are good at it, especially witht he help of modern technology you will learn history easily