Life of Dr. Kalam(His childhood days with his mother and father)

Raurkela, India
Dr. Kalam's mother taught him to be humble. He used to eat with her on banana leafs enjoying 'Sambar, pickle and coconut chutney). His father taught him to be pious. His father,Jainulabiddin Marakayar was a faith healer, he healed/cured both hindus and muslims through his Arabic prayers which Dr. Kalam as a child did not understand. Both he and the priest,Lakshmana Shastri, of the temple of Rameswaram. Both of them always wore traditional dress and discussed spiritual matters.
@AKRao24 (14888)
He was a man who taught the World what is humanity, simplicity, innocence, affection, love and about the principles of the life. I really feel great about him to note that all his presents were transferred to government, he had just bare minimum things as his assets when he left the World and he paid the bill for his family who stayed with him in Delhi as a matter of Principle! We have got his picture along with my nephew who is a special child when he visited his school and interacted with him! No body in this World to compare with him in my opinion! Thanks!
• Raurkela, India
Your nephew was really lucky to meet such a person.
@AKRao24 (14888)
@aninditasen , So are we to have his picture with him! Thanks!
Dr. Kalam's parents were very good role models for him.
• Raurkela, India
No doubt he grew up into such a great personality and taught the young generation, especially the students to be humble but dream high and always remember that there is a supreme force ruling us.
@AKRao24 (14888)
Basically he was a man of principles and he firmly believed in that! Which you can see speaking about him loudly! He was altogether a different man whom whole country adores with no controversies attached with him! I would say...If some one asks me whose life I want to have in next birth , undoubtedly I would say some one just like the respected Dr. KalamThanks @Corbin5!
@AKRao24 I am so pleased to have been introduced to Dr. Kalam on myLot. I am going to do more research on this noble individual.
@crossbones27 (19217)
• Redlands, California
Believe it or not love true spiritual people. I am not all about this religious stuff. this sounds close but would have to hear more.
• Raurkela, India
I am going to write about that, how his father performed miracles and cured people.
• Raurkela, India
I have loaded about it in my next discussion.
He sounds like an inspiring man.
• Raurkela, India
He is and will be the more you come to know about his life.