A Lucky Day Windfall

@porwest (7430)
In the Illinois lottery, the Lucky Day Lotto always has much smaller jackpots than the other games. But it also has better odds of winning. The Lucky Day Lotto draws twice per day every single day. Once at 12:40 PM and again at 9:22 PM. Right now the morning jackpot is at $1,250,000. After taxes that's roughly $750,000. Boy that sure would be a nice bit of a windfall. Getting my ticket this morning. Wish me luck. I am hoping my next post will be all about what I will do with the money.
That would be a nice windfall. I was on a bus once when a woman said she had bought a ticket, and said she would win. Now, everyone says that. Even believes that. She actually did win. It was a huge jackpot too. I hope you get your wish.
@porwest (7430)
It sure would be nice, but I never have high hopes. When I lived in Wisconsin I used to play the Megabucks and Supercash often. Never won enough to scream about but the opportunity is always there, and it's fun to play anyway.
@porwest My kids play the lotto every once in a while, especially when the jackpot is high.
@porwest (7430)
@just4him I probably play it too much. But I always figure even if it is a waste of money, it's not THAT much. :)
I hope you win.
@porwest (7430)
Me too. Although it is still going. For the Lucky Day it usually gets around $1 million before someone finally hits it. This morning it's at $1.35 million. I bought another ticket last night and will buy another one this morning.
@FayeHazel (20033)
Wow! Good luck! I hope you get it, and *ahem* don't forget you could always share with your good ol' Mylot buddy Fayehazel - jk, had to try
@porwest (7430)
lol. Can't fault you for that. Not at all. But keeping my fingers crossed. It's at $1.35 million this morning.
@FayeHazel (20033)
@porwest Oh wow! They draw 2x a day you say -- how long are your numbers good for?
@porwest (7430)
@FayeHazel Only one drawing. Unless you ask for multiple draws.
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
Goodluck, Jim. We all have faith in you.
@porwest (7430)
I am keeping both my fingers AND toes crossed.
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
@porwest add mine too, Jim.
@porwest (7430)
@epiffanie (10404)
We all wish to win ..
@porwest (7430)
It sure would be nice. I mean, just saying. I keep thinking my day will come, and then I look at the odds.
@Icydoll (24717)
Good luck my dear friend
@porwest (7430)
Thanks. Considering the odds...I will need a LOT of luck.
Good luck I need to pick up a ticket soon, somebody has to win it lol.
@porwest (7430)
That's the way I always look at it.