Do you have a bad mood when it rains?

@dya80dya (7760)
Romania
For 2 weeks it rained and the weather was bad. The sun isn't there. So I have a bad mood. I feel depressed and sad. What do you do when it's a bad weather? How do you improve your mood in a rainy day? Do you have the same problem? When it's sunny I feel a lot better. My mood improves.
@kobesbuddy (59773)
• East Tawas, Michigan
This might seem odd to you, I love rainy days! I stay indoors where it's nice and warm, of course:)
@dya80dya (7760)
Why do you like rainy days? Do you feel better? Do you stay indoors when it's warm?
@kobesbuddy (59773)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@dya80dya I have always loved rainy days and rain storms:) They remind me that God is watering his plants! lol
I love it when it rains! I make teddy bears and when it rains I focus totally on making the bears and close out the rest of the world and my total attention is on the bears. It's wonderful! Of course I also love listening to the sound of the rain drops on the roof, it's like Mother Nature is cleaning the world just for us. I know that when the rain ends the air is going to be fresh and clean (like the laundry after you've taken it off the clothes line on a sunny summer day) and so sweet smelling. Everything is going to be clean and fresh smelling like your house after you've done a thorough spring cleaning. Little sprouts of different plants are going to be poking their heads up through the earth as if to say "Thanks Mom for the extra food last night it was just what we needed to get started this morning". While rainy days may be somber and gloomy, it also reminds me of Christmas. In my area we don't have snow for Christmas we have rain. So if it rains I also think of Christmas and am ready to set up the Christmas tree and all the decorations and go gift shopping. I'm sorry that the rain makes you feel so awful, I've always loved the rain, even as a small child. I guess I'm a bit odd!
@dya80dya (7760)
It's interesting your point of view. I never thought that rain cleans the world for us. I like your ideas.
@dya80dya I love going out just after the rain quits, everything smells so fresh and clean. It's like Mother Nature did her spring cleaning just for us. If you look off into the distance it's like all the dust has been cleaned from the air... I love when there is rain in the forecast and I know that not only can I do a LOT of sewing on my teddy bears but the outside will be nice and clean for me.
@mlgen1037 (29606)
• Manila, Philippines
Not really. It only changes when I have to go somewhere and then it suddenly rains. Talk about bad luck.
@dya80dya (7760)
Yes. And sometimes it's sunny and then it rains. We don't know anymore when it will rain.
@mlgen1037 (29606)
• Manila, Philippines
@dya80dya so true. We have a freaky weather nowadays.
@id_peace (7791)
I am always in the angry mood whenever there are sun shine instead I am more cheerful whenever it rain
@dya80dya (7760)
You like rainy days.
@tso1960 (238)
Because I live where it hardly ever snows but usually we get rain, the only weather that bothers me is the snow. It has only snowed here twice in the last one hundred years.
@dya80dya (7760)
Amazing!. We have snow in each winter. And do you like rainy days?
I feel that it makes me more tired and i need more sleep. Yesterday it rained all day here in S Florida and i went home from work at 3 and feel asleep at 4 and woke up at 8 then back asleep at 9:30 and woke up at 6. It makes me tired for sure. Its been raining off and on for a while now and i feel like doing nothing ever.
@dya80dya (7760)
It makes me tired too. So you don't like rainy days.
• Quebec, Quebec
No. I am always happy haha.
@dya80dya (7760)
It's good to be always happy.
@deba12 (3079)
No, I become extremely romantic when it rains. I enjoy rain very much.
@dya80dya (7760)
Do you like walking in the rain?
I donĀ“t like winter, cold weather or rain.
Rainy weather is always somber and gloomy to me.
@skysnap (18271)
I like rain some of the times and some of the times I dont like it.
@kanchan10 (3593)
• Kolkata, India
i live in a country where summer is most prevalent all year round thus rain is most welcome here.
When it rains, I am ok with it. I don't care for hot weather. Don't get depressed I don't know why.
@Courage7 (22080)
Not at all..it makes me feel longing for the place I used to live..I like the rain.