3 Good things May 15th

@Daelii (4759)
Good afternoon! Its been a relaxed day today. I'm taking a rest day after being super active yesterday with working out, gardening, walking, and swimming! My body hurts and I definitely feel my muscles working on repairing themselves! hahah So aside from the 1 mile I did on the bike, I'm really only doing light chores around the house like folding clothes/putting away the laundry washed yesterday/last night. Plus doing some deep cleaning to declutter cabinets and move stuff around to be more easy access for kids this summer. What am I really looking forward to today? 1. NCIS - maybe I can watch it tonight, if not I can record it and see it tomorrow! 2. Planting some flowers today with my kids. 3. Dinner - I got a great deal on mushrooms, spinach, etc at the store. I love the "woo-hoo sales" when they have too much or it needs to sell in the next few days. How are you feeling? looking forward to anything special today?
I have watch some shows of NCIS but not an avid follower of the show.
@1hopefulman (25988)
Yes, take time to recover! I love mushrooms. I wish my room was a mushroom. 1) My spiritual meeting is tonight. 2) I went swimming and spent some time in the sauna. 3) I posted a new discussion.
@Courage7 (5533)
Not great thanks..not a good day. I hope yours is fantastic.
You have something great to look forward to in the way of relaxation and your kids. Those are good deals at the store. Sounds like salad time. I went swimming this morning, but didn't do the fitness center. I wouldn't have been able to handle it. Bad left knee and my back feels like it's about to break. I took Ibuprofen and went to bed when I got home, and it's starting to feel better.
@crossbones27 (18555)
• Redlands, California
Sounds lovely, simple, life me loves.
You have been very busy. I will be on the sewing machine later in the day.
Hopefully to get back to reading. I didn't do that much yesterday.
@Jessabuma (13040)
• Baguio, Philippines
I feel happy today.. i had a good day.. I attended a friend's birthday party and I enjoyed there..
I am of course at work till 4 then heading to get some groceries, then home to feed and let the dogs out. Hopefully something easy and light for dinner as im pretty tired today but just have to keep going since im working and need the hours this week really bad to pay some bills and get things going again. I am looking forward to hopefully seeing my boyfriend since its been almost a week since i have seen him, but hopefully i do get to see him and he doesnt have to work tonight but we will see how that goes. Have a good day doing your chores.
I love those sales too, I buy it up, freeze or home can it. I am chilling today, just cleaning and waiting on the rain.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
We got chicken on quick sale over the weekend. Its in the freezer for later this week.